North Carolina state Senate voted along party lines to ban anyone from wearing masks in public, even for health reasons.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
No cop is gona arrest anyone with a surgical mask walking down the street. This is such a dumb law. If we get another pandemic you will get folks that will think twice about protecting themselves because they are breaking a law. This will cause way more damage and when shyt gets bad in a pandemic the politicians gona have to rush to void this dumb bill but by that time lives would be lost.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
This bill still has to go back to the house. I dont see it passing

Doubt it's gonna pass but the fact that anyone even thought of this bill shows psycho these politicians are. Lol

"Under the bill, if a person is arrested for protesting while masked, it would elevate the classification of a person’s crime, either a misdemeanor or felony, to one class higher.

It now heads to Gov. Roy Cooper’s desk. Cooper, a Democrat, could veto the bill, but the North Carolina Republican Party has a supermajority and can override the expected veto."

:francis:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Then protestors will just wear helmets and hoodies with scarfs

Will they ban helmets and scarfs too?

At a certain point these people will create straight up terrorists

We seem to forget America has a history of people bombing and shooting up political opps

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
"Under the bill, if a person is arrested for protesting while masked, it would elevate the classification of a person’s crime, either a misdemeanor or felony, to one class higher.

It now heads to Gov. Roy Cooper’s desk. Cooper, a Democrat, could veto the bill, but the North Carolina Republican Party has a supermajority and can override the expected veto."

:francis:
I was thinking bout moving to Columbus too

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I heard someone say the mask is the Maga hat for liberals. That's what this is all about.
I'd be in jail. Since I've been masked up I have only been sick 1 time and it wasn't cause I was out without wearing one. A chick came over and she ain't tell me she had been recent sick smmfh.

But since then I mask up with guests and lysol when they leave.