North Carolina state Senate voted along party lines to ban anyone from wearing masks in public, even for health reasons.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
Oh so you not gonna help me escape?
:pacspit:
nope..... hope you get life....

dog-in-crate-1526917977.jpg

:mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Then they want people to treat them like they're smart :mjlol: :heh:

The fact that some of these people outthink and outmaneuver people in Congress on the Democratic Isle also should tell you something.

Pound-for-pound this era of Congress and Government may be the most dumb it's ever been.

Considering we're in the era of instant access to accurate information, research and studies it's absolutely wild the decisions these people make. The world should look way better than this with all the tech we have now.

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
"Under the bill, if a person is arrested for protesting while masked, it would elevate the classification of a person’s crime, either a misdemeanor or felony, to one class higher.

It now heads to Gov. Roy Cooper’s desk. Cooper, a Democrat, could veto the bill, but the North Carolina Republican Party has a supermajority and can override the expected veto."

:francis:
Been the format for a little while. Hope Stein can get in there and also this shyt gets flipped

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if i see a grown man walking around with a face mask in 2024, i just assume he has AIDS, or he's autistic or something. doesn't bother me in the least :yeshrug: