north africans and saudi arabians are cacs? (anthropology)

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
i've met and seen some egyptians darker than me and hair curlier than mine. many nothern africans have a lil black in them. it's typical to find them with afros and big booties

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Berbers aren't cacs..there are many tribes of Berbers..some mixed with cac and some black as fukk..some mixed with Arab..it's complex as fukk to explain

Many Berbers are cacs.

Berbers are a diverse group.

For example, compare the Amazighs and Atlas Berbers to the Tuaregs/Tawarga

emoney

custom user title
Daps
It looks to me like the greatest percentage of J1 holders exist in Arab countries. Most cacs actually don't have it. The diagram indicates that the more Northernly you go, the fewer cacs have it. Western Europe is actually most grey (0%) to light green (0.5-1%). The geographic spread implies J1 is an Arab or East African origin haplogroup. I think Arabs are intermediate between cacs and nikkas.

You right I've been saying this for the longest time that Arabs are confused mixed people. Even the word mulatto has its origins in the Arabic language.

mulatto (n.)
1590s, "offspring of a European and a black African," from Spanish or Portuguese mulato "of mixed breed,

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=Mulatto&searchmode=none

The Spanish, Portuguese and Catalan words muladí, muladi or muladita are derived from the Arabic muwallad. The basic meaning of muwallad is a person of mixed ancestry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladi

emoney

custom user title
Daps
i've met and seen some egyptians darker than me and hair curlier than mine. many nothern africans have a lil black in them. it's typical to find them with afros and big booties

As I've said before there is significant overlap when it comes to this. But generally, we look at what the typical look of a population is when it comes to race categorization and classification.... and not exceptions to the rule. The fact (I'm taking your word for it) that you saw a few dark skin Egyptians with curly hair means nothing overall.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You right I've been saying this for the longest time that Arabs are confused mixed people. Even the word mulatto has its origins in the Arabic language.

mulatto (n.)
1590s, "offspring of a European and a black African," from Spanish or Portuguese mulato "of mixed breed,

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?allowed_in_frame=0&search=Mulatto&searchmode=none

The Spanish, Portuguese and Catalan words muladí, muladi or muladita are derived from the Arabic muwallad. The basic meaning of muwallad is a person of mixed ancestry

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muladi

I said intermediate in the sense they are geographic intermediate, and so the geography shaped them to be what they are which is middle (ie. MIDDLE East), not "intermediate" because they are mixed. That Arabs use the term muwallad is interesting but it does necessarily mean what you say it means.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL

well Egyptians are just highly diluted black folks

its a fact that the more south you go in the country the darker the population becomes

the original Egyptians were black skin and curly haired......the Ancient Greeks and Romans repeatedly told us this

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well Egyptians are just highly diluted black folks

No, they are largely Arabs from the Ottoman Empire. There's also no such thing as a "highly diluted black folk" either. In some ways, you're a dumber poster than Potier.

its a fact that the more south you go in the country the darker the population becomes

Because of admixture with Sudanese populations as you reach the Southernmost point but this is where the majority of black ancestry comes from, which means it does not naturally come from Arabs.

the original Egyptians were black skin and curly haired......the Ancient Greeks and Romans repeatedly told us this

The original Eyptians have not existed for thousands of years and have only a spurious connection to the foreign hordes which have raided Eygpt ever since. Egyptians today are not black, though some have varying black admixture like Saudis.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original Eyptians have not existed for thousands of years and have only a spurious connection to the foreign hordes which have raided Eygpt ever since. Egyptians today are not black, though some have varying black admixture like Saudis.

the original Egyptians may not exist as they once did but their descended sure do......if you look at the DNA of the modern egyptians you will see they have alot of black ancestry

I agree that there are alot of Arabs there now. But there have been centuries of mixing between the original black Egyptians population and foreign newcomers like the Greeks, Romans, and finally Arabs.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the original Egyptians may not exist as they once did but their descended sure do......if you look at the DNA of the modern egyptians you will see they have alot of black ancestry

Sudan is what gives Egyptians their admixture and the majority of that admixture is concentrated in the South, though I know it does spread further up until the North where the Arabs reside.

I agree that there are alot of Arabs there now. But there have been centuries of mixing between the original black Egyptians population and foreign newcomers like the Greeks, Romans, and finally Arabs.

Well the people are Arabs with varying other lineages, which is something Berber and other populations in that region share.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even think a majority have black ancestry breh. The ones that have black ancestry live in the South and that's intergenerational from Sudan. Even there they are mostly Arab genetically, not black.

Ultimately it does not matter what Arabs are, we know they are not black.

I think you're getting a little too hung up on how people look today and ignoring the fact that they've been mixing for thousands of years.

The genetics is clear. Egyptians are different from the rest of the Arab world genetically. Sure most look no different than other arabs but don't confuse present phenotype with ancestral genotype. Yes there are more blacks in the south but then again there were more people in the south in the past because that is where UPPER EGYPT was located and upper egypt was the heart of ancient egyptian civilization.

Ancient Egypt was unquestionable a black civlization. And most present day egyptians carry on that heritage even if its been diluted by centuries of mixing with Greeks, Romans, and Arabs.