north africans and saudi arabians are cacs? (anthropology)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_liqpes24YQ1qacp1m.gif

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Arabs entered africa around 600 AD.

Alexander the faq and his merry men started sleeping with africans in the 300's BC. Race mixing before this time was at a minimum.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Arabs entered africa around 600 AD.

Alexander the faq and his merry men started sleeping with africans in the 300's BC. Race mixing before this time was at a minimum.

No..the Greeks were trading and learning in North Africa peacefully a few hundred years before Alexander the Great that we know of..who knows how many years before that

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
No..the Greeks were trading and learning in North Africa peacefully a few hundred years before Alexander the Great that we know of..who knows how many years before that
I said, a minimum. I didnt say never. The people going to africa a that time were traders and students of Egypt. There werent settlers like that. Not until they were on the list to be conquered.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I said, a minimum. I didnt say never. The people going to africa a that time were traders and students of Egypt. There werent settlers like that. Not until they were on the list to be conquered.

Even before that..around 2100 Bc the Hebrews who werent hebrews yet came into Egypt because of famine..Egypt invited them in and showed them love..then around 1600 bc the Hyskos invaded amd ruled..and the Hebrews switched sides and worked with these foreign people as bankers and such..when Egypt took back their rule over the Hyskos they gave the Hebrews a choice..you could either live in Egypt peacefully of get the fukk out..when they left they were a culture and had a religion,.before the Hebrews first entered Egypt they had no culture or religion

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
J1 are not cacs, they never came from the caucus mountains, they are indigenous to their region, in other words, you know that walk out of africa? some people stayed in the middle and didn't continue on. amazing, isn't it?

a cac is someone that migrated from the caucus mountains into europe.

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium
Well people from these regions have been trading/giong at war/immigrating all around the mediterranean for thousands of years, you have some tunisians taht look like italians, and vice-versa, arabs were in spain for centuries, etc.