Noomi Rapace will not reprise her role as Elizabeth Shaw in Alien: Covenant

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
She wasn't the problem with the movie. Ridley Scott let Lindeloff fukk that movie right up.
I never thought she was the problem with the movie either, but she was very average for being the female lead. Especially when Fassbender turned in one of the true classic performances in the sci-fi genre. My point is I think she is EASILY replaced and shouldn't just be written out. I love the movie personally, it's a personal classic for me but Lindeloff did fukk it up but Ridley as you said, fukked up for letting him fukk it up as well. I really dig the leftovers so I think lindeloff could've made very MINOR changes to the original Jon Spaights script and it would've been a classic.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this is why i dont want him to just write her out of the movie, something like that would be so fukking contrived.

Movie opens, A large alarm sounds in the interior of the cockpit, David deduces the engineer Ships have tracking beacons, we see noomi entering the planet's exosphere the engineers mark the ship as hostile they use planetary AA guns and target the ship, crippling it and knocking off the gravity propulsion systems, noomi goes down on the other side of the planet in a screaming fiery ball of fire. Runs Opening titles...

Alien: Covenant

:troll:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Movie opens, A large alarm sounds in the interior of the cockpit, David deduces the engineer Ships have tracking beacons, we see noomi entering the planet's exosphere the engineers mark the ship as hostile they use planetary AA guns and target the ship, crippling it and knocking off the gravity propulsion systems, noomi goes down on the other side of the planet in a screaming fiery ball of fire. Runs Opening titles...

Alien: Covenant

:troll:
They gonna show her drowned or impaled in her stasis pod like they did Newt and Hicks in Alien 3

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I never thought she was the problem with the movie either, but she was very average for being the female lead. Especially when Fassbender turned in one of the true classic performances in the sci-fi genre. My point is I think she is EASILY replaced and shouldn't just be written out. I love the movie personally, it's a personal classic for me but Lindeloff did fukk it up but Ridley as you said, fukked up for letting him fukk it up as well. I really dig the leftovers so I think lindeloff could've made very MINOR changes to the original Jon Spaights script and it would've been a classic.
:dead: