Non-Black People who throw in their two scents when Black people are discussing BLACK matters?

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
I never fell for her bullshyt, it was too obvious. I don't know how anyone who seriously followed her posts couldn't see the forest through the trees.

Breh literally all her other posts are her shytting on black men on the coli & defending LSA & instagram whores - then she makes a thread like this :mjlol:

The entire thread was like she was trying to convince herself and the writing is just so over the top dap-fishing-esque

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Black is a racial, ethnic and sometimes cultural classification of people from the African diaspora. That is of course segmented, by location and other socio-economic factors. For example, a Black person who has only ever lived in Brazil, cannot speak with any authority about Blackness, as a lived experience, of say, Black folks in the UK.

I haven't seen Raul identify as Black until this thread.

This thread again isn't about Raul, it's about Black space and representation.

:dahell:

What makes British blacks more black than Brazilian blacks?

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Breh most "nikkas" on his site have much in common with the cacs they claim to hate.

Most nikkas that shyt on Mexicans , either never lived by them or they never even fought one.

100% cac shyt. That's why I only fukk with a select few. I know suburban c00n soft beta negros when I sense em
fukk a Mexican b

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Sitting here reading her thread like

beyfeat.png

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
fukk a Mexican b

I feel you, but until you put in work you just another wolfer.....:francis:

When nikkas was locked up on they skrap bashin tip, you had to be a skrap basher to post up in lockup unit. You cant be a skrap basher but have 0 fights under ya belt.
That's called wolfing, half stepping, and perpetrating

Same applies outside them walls. You can't be with the action if you've never had action.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
Black is a racial, ethnic and sometimes cultural classification of people from the African diaspora. That is of course segmented, by location and other socio-economic factors. For example, a Black person who has only ever lived in Brazil, cannot speak with any authority about Blackness, as a lived experience, of say, Black folks in the UK.

I haven't seen Raul identify as Black until this thread.

This thread again isn't about Raul, it's about Black space and representation.
Most "black" topics, as in the lions share of black topics on this forum deal with AA culture specifically
Which makes your post confusing as it would oust you out of the conversation as well

Than the bolded would disqualify the majority of the coli from speaking on global "black" topics as well

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
I feel you, but until you put in work you just another wolfer.....:francis:

When nikkas was locked up on they skrap bashin tip, you had to be a skrap basher to post up in lockup unit. You cant be a skrap basher but have 0 fights under ya belt.
That's called wolfing, half stepping, and perpetrating

Same applies outside them walls. You can't be with the action if you've never had action.
nikka I'm from Jersey:mjlol:we not cliquing up with no Mexicans

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
nikka I'm from Jersey:mjlol:we not cliquing up with no Mexicans

:mjlol: Damn u didn't comprehend shyt, let me dumb it down for you Jawn

You live in jersey, around 0 Mexicans

Put in work before you holler yo shyt or you won't be taken seriously

Typical coli east coast/southern nikkas. Y'all stay runnin y'all mouth yet y'all nice af, don't do no damage to nobody but other blacks

Get with that action before I hand you a stripe, jawn

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: Damn u didn't comprehend shyt, let me dumb it down for you Jawn

You live in jersey, around 0 Mexicans

Put in work before you holler yo shyt or you won't be taken seriously

Typical coli east coast/southern nikkas. Y'all stay runnin y'all mouth yet y'all nice af, don't do no damage to nobody but other blacks

Get with that action before I hand you a stripe, jawn
Go google how to say jawn correctly ese:russ:

cam>

All Star
Daps
:dahell:

What makes British blacks more black than Brazilian blacks?

you must read.

i did not say they are more black. i am saying Black is segmented, so issues particular to a certain location or socio economic background are intimate only to those blacks that come from it.

i can't, for example, pipe up about afro-latino issues from a place of lived experience because i am not afro-latino. get it?