Nolan’s trilogy got crazy love in real time, why did the hate start a decade later?

Daps
Don’t get me wrong the criticisms are legit but in realtime TDK and TDK rises were definitely fan favorites with not many criticisms at all. The joker was the goat and bane had hella quotables.

But in recent years when the trilogy is brought up everyone always talks about what was wrong with them

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
One of the movies out of the trilogy gave us this compelling performance...I give a silver rep to the lucky Coli lad to guess the movie:

mM3RxA.gif

After Inception...I kinda fell off of the Nolan hype.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t get me wrong the criticisms are legit but in realtime TDK and TDK rises were definitely fan favorites with not many criticisms at all. The joker was the goat and bane had hella quotables.

But in recent years when the trilogy is brought up everyone always talks about what was wrong with them
I was always dumping on the dark knight rises from day one
:ufdup:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only the third movie gets hate.

The love for the second movie has waned over the years from enthusiastic to great movie with flaws.

The first one is starting to get the "it might be the best one out of the trilogy" treatment online

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
dark knight rises got mixed reactions

And if we're being fair, i never see people cape (no pun) for Batman Begins very often. Though i like the movie myself

Seems like he really only got universal love for just 1 movie in the whole trilogy.

Last edited: