• The Dark Knight Trilogy

Votes: 103 69.1%

• Total voters

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
honestly, take away the rest of Marvel's CU movies around the CA trilogy and it is an incoherent set of movies... really they can't stand on their own you HAVE to have watched all the MCU movies to piece together a coherent storyline

Bahman all day

Since Green Lantern was better than BB and TDKR:troll:

And the action in all the CA was better than TDK Trilogy (I mean at least Cap fought all his villains in his movies while in the so called best Nolan movie.. Batman and never really even had a classic man to man fight in that entire movie) :skip:

Cap Murica all day:lolbron:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Since Green Lantern was better than BB and TDKR:troll:

And the action in all the CA was better than TDK Trilogy (I mean at least Cap fought all his villains in his movies while in the so called best Nolan movie.. Batman and never really even had a classic man to man fight in that entire movie) :skip:

Cap Murica all day:lolbron:
Bane fight was classic.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It's definitely an Avenger movie.

Just curious.... from a comic book reading view point....if one picks up a say a comic book of a particular character they like... say maybe Captain America and other characters cameo in the issue (Fantastic 4, or Xmen, or maybe the Avengers).... does that means its no longer a Captain America comic book? Its now automatically a F4/Xmen/Avengers comic book?:francis:

Or growing up, watching the old SPIDERMAN cartoons and say Ironman, Blade, The Avengers, Xmen, etc show up. Is that no longer a Spiderman cartoon?:ld:

Do we need to look back and re-categorize all this shyt?:mindblown:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Bane fight was classic.

eh...... it was a decent fight..... but Bane was holding back and wasnt really trynna kill him:lolbron:

But that statement that you're responding to was in reference to THE DARK KNIGHT. I will agree though..... the Bane fight was the best fight in that entire trilogy. The Rah fight was forgettable and there were no big fights or real interest in THE DARK KNIGHT:russell:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
honestly, take away the rest of Marvel's CU movies around the CA trilogy and it is an incoherent set of movies... really they can't stand on their own you HAVE to have watched all the MCU movies to piece together a coherent storyline

Bahman all day
I haven't seen any Ironman movie and I understand them just fine :ld:
The storylines in cb movies aren't really that complicated.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Just curious.... from a comic book reading view point....if one picks up a say a comic book of a particular character they like... say maybe Captain America and other characters cameo in the issue (Fantastic 4, or Xmen, or maybe the Avengers).... does that means its no longer a Captain America comic book? Its now automatically a F4/Xmen/Avengers comic book?:francis:

Or growing up, watching the old SPIDERMAN cartoons and say Ironman, Blade, The Avengers, Xmen, etc show up. Is that no longer a Spiderman cartoon?:ld:

Do we need to look back and re-categorize all this shyt?:mindblown:
Idk bruh but this was about the Avengers fighting and breaking up so it's an Avengers movie.:pachaha:

It was also marketed as an Avengers movie:manny:

Not sure why this has bothered so many people on Internet:patrice:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
I haven't seen any Ironman movie and I understand them just fine :ld:
The storylines in cb movies aren't really that complicated.
But you've seen the Avengers which is what the 2 Cap films pick up from. Have someone with no knowledge of Marvel outside of Spiderman and X men and have them watch the Cap films, they're going to look at Cap 3 and be like ":mindblown: where all these characters come from? Who is this? Who is that?"

Hell I forgot who Bucky was by Cap 2 and completely forgot about him and their relationship until I recently went back and watched the first :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Idk bruh but this was about the Avengers fighting and breaking up so it's an Avengers movie.:pachaha:

It was also marketed as an Avengers movie:manny:

Not sure why this has bothered so many people on Internet:patrice:

LOL...... I thought it was marketed as an Cap movie....:jbhmm:

that just has a huge cast:lolbron:

But even if it was say.... "marketed as an Avengers movie":skip: I dont know why this has bothered so many DC stans on the internet and they feel the need to use that point to bash it:sas2:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
But you've seen the Avengers which is what the 2 Cap films pick up from. Have someone with no knowledge of Marvel outside of Spiderman and X men and have them watch the Cap films, they're going to look at Cap 3 and be like ":mindblown: where all these characters come from? Who is this? Who is that?"

Hell I forgot who Bucky was by Cap 2 and completely forgot about him and their relationship until I recently went back and watched the first :pachaha:

In all fairness:usure:

You do smoke a little bit of that weed:myman:

That kush... that petro, that CHRONIC will fukk your brain up a little:bryan:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
The Internet really has convinced that Nolan's trilogy didn't have great action scenes :dead:
The first 2 did. Besides Bane, the 3rd one was ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Aight.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

If you personally saw the Avengers and weren't lost why are 'people with no knowledge of Marvel' a consideration? This is your review not some amalgamation of all people.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Cap ain't even stand on its own without the 12 (or however many there have been) films so can you really call it a trilogy?

Try showing someone who knows nothing about heros or Marvel characters Cap's movies on their own and they'll be lost af at the third film.
Right which is why I think it actually works better as the 3rd Avengers film and I hope they do another Cap movie with Cap,Falcon,and TWS

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Cap trilogy for me. The only Batman movie I truly enjoyed immensely was the 2nd one with Joker. First one was good and I fell asleep during Dark Knight rises. Also the fighting scenes were slow motion trash to me, maybe its because I do martial arts in real life.