Nobody will have your back like black women

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Negged..this is such a blanket statement ..especially for brehs like myself who've come up through the mud.

All black woman aren't goddesses breh....Ive had sistas claim pregnancy because I moved on even though they weren't pregnant.....I love my sisters but breh they be on some bullshyt sometimes and finicky as fuk.

Im not jaded but I've seen what corporate America does to them when it comes to us brehs...real talk. Dont get shyt misconstrued cuz you feeling like shouting them out right now.
I feel you on this.. this thread forced asl lmaoo.

But you ain’t have to come in here with that energy :manny: should of either scrolled down or dap up the other posts.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Only ones I'm related to and know like that, sure

At least 1/3 of y'all are gonna be in the same "anti-BW" threads next week

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I guarantee I'm taller and older than you. This is just a basic ass gesture and you getting in your feelings about it? Why? Why are you so bothered that folks wanna show some bare minimum appreciation for the black women in their lives? You really in here "Well ascutlshully..." like a cracker on reddit. LOL stay mad RAT.
This what we doing for real?.....just stop lil nikka.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I feel you on this.. this thread forced asl lmaoo.

But you ain’t have to come in here with that energy :manny: should of either scrolled down or dap up the other posts.
Sometimes you gotta stand for something breh...cant just let cats spew foolishness and fukkery just for the sake of.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This what we doing for real?.....just stop lil nikka.

I see your fat ass didn't get enough attention the first time. You can easily put this thread on ignore, but like a spoiled brat, you gotta have all eyes on you cause you don't have common sense. A bytch was trying to "set yo ass up", and now you still can't get over it cause the p*ssy was prolly the best thing going for your RAT ass.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Sometimes you gotta stand for something breh...cant just let cats spew foolishness and fukkery just for the sake of.
I peep. Look how buddy spitting all this venom at a breh but shows the upmost appreciation for the women lmaoo.

I show the BW in my life love, and happy the posters in here have great examples of Black Women.

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
8s8dQFY.gif