Nobody will have your back like black women

Pillmattic

Banned
Daps
Strongest thing in the world

You find the right one shell make u into that king u supposed to be

Regardless of all the ig sm bullshyt please know that we need yall the world needs yall we love y’all and would be lost if you weren’t here

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is the absolute truth…I can fukk around with women of different races/colors but I could not be serious with them for this reason

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
a black woman gave me my first opportunity in the corporate world…they didn’t initially hire me because I lacked experience but I knew it was the right opportunity for me…found the hiring manager’s email, reached out and made my case…she emails me back saying they opened another position and she wanted me for it :wow:

left corporate and went into the non-profit space while I was in undergrad and the two Executive Directors were black women…they fought to keep me on til the very end in the face of budget cuts :wow:

current corporate job my supervisor is a breh and to say he has my back is an understatement…:wow:

i love my people :mjcry:

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Think of all the times you've benefited from them in everyday life

Education System
Job Recruitment
Service/Retail
Judicial System
Law Enforcement
HEALTHCARE

Going the extra mile for you when you are pursuing something or giving you the benefit of the doubt when you are in a crisis.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
My mother is an ER nurse.

In 2017 when I was suffering from pulmonary embolism - my mother took off work and stayed in the ER all night supervising the doctors and nurses.

They gave me an incorrect diagnosis and my mother had to correct them and force them to do further testing until they found the problem.

I could've died.