Nobody will have your back like black women

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
:wow: From a black marsupial that been riding with his black queen since 2000, there's nothing like it. The arguments aside, the finger pointing and bullshyt...nothing like a black woman to call your wife:

photo-1572453439411-efe1a14d3c8e

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
From your significant other to your home girls, female cousins etc. to some of the level headed ones you work with :salute:to your mama to Big Mama and then some.
Negged..this is such a blanket statement ..especially for brehs like myself who've come up through the mud.

All black woman aren't goddesses breh....Ive had sistas claim pregnancy because I moved on even though they weren't pregnant.....I love my sisters but breh they be on some bullshyt sometimes and finicky as fuk.

Im not jaded but I've seen what corporate America does to them when it comes to us brehs...real talk. Dont get shyt misconstrued cuz you feeling like shouting them out right now.

Last edited:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Negged..this is such a blanket statement ..especially for brehs like myself who've come up through the mud.

All black woman aren't goddesses breh....Ive had sistas claim pregnancy because I moved on even though they weren't pregnant.....I love my sisters but breh they be on some bullshyt sometimes and finicky as fuk.

Im not jaded but I've seen what corporate America does to them when it comes to us brehs...real talk. Dont get shyt misconstrued cuz you feeling like shouting them out right now.

Shut the fukk up fakkit, this ain't about you. Typical dikkless, emasculated behavior.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Shut the fukk up fakkit, this ain't about you. Typical dikkless, emasculated behavior.
Lil nikka I aint gonna go back n forth with you but to me it looks like you fishing for daps... do you playa but you saw what I posted.

And actually what I'm telling you is the opposite of emasculated behavior.. so what does that say about what your pandering to?....

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Lil nikka I aint gonna go back n forth with you but to me it looks like you fishing for daps... do you playa but you saw what I posted

I guarantee I'm taller and older than you. This is just a basic ass gesture and you getting in your feelings about it? Why? Why are you so bothered that folks wanna show some bare minimum appreciation for the black women in their lives? You really in here "Well ascutlshully..." like a cracker on reddit. LOL stay mad RAT.

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
I guarantee I'm taller and older than you. This is just a basic ass gesture and you getting in your feelings about it? Why? Why are you so bothered that folks wanna show some bare minimum appreciation for the black women in their lives? You really in here "Well ascutlshully..." like a cracker on reddit. LOL stay mad RAT.

I fukk with the rest of this post but you sound bout 7 years old saying this silly shyt. :dead: