No way Lena Dunham looks like this now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I'll admit to being an armchair psychologist.
She framed it this way, but nah.
The whole time she was in the limelight she was battling low self esteem in unhealthy ways.
The whole nudity thing was her way of trying to force men to find her attractive in the cheapest way.
She completely showed her hand with the OBJ thing.
It infuriated her that she didn't receive his sexual attention, so she tried to demonize him.

By the the time we got to her book where she tried to pin a rape on a man she volunteered to have consensual sex with and unwittingly admitted to molesting her baby sister, her issues were on full display and them people had to get her out the paint.
I almost feel sorry for her but she grew up in the lap of privilege and had access to all the avenues to deal with her issues.
fukk this devil and everyone like her

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
30+ Body Gang when they recognize that body type from their HVM ventures

28llw9.jpg

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I'll admit to being an armchair psychologist.
She framed it this way, but nah.
The whole time she was in the limelight she was battling low self esteem in unhealthy ways.
The whole nudity thing was her way of trying to force men to find her attractive in the cheapest way.
She completely showed her hand with the OBJ thing.
It infuriated her that she didn't receive his sexual attention, so she tried to demonize him.

By the the time we got to her book where she tried to pin a rape on a man she volunteered to have consensual sex with and unwittingly admitted to molesting her baby sister, her issues were on full display and them people had to get her out the paint.
I almost feel sorry for her but she grew up in the lap of privilege and had access to all the avenues to deal with her issues.
I’ll be honest- never got that deep into her story :hubie:

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I never finished her show. I remember there was weird nudity with her though.

A reporter asked her about it at an event and Judd Apatow said it was a sexist question.

And there was an episode where her character hooked up with Patrick Wilson and there was talk online about how there’s no way his character would’ve smashed hers.