No way Lena Dunham looks like this now

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I'm sorry. Only surprised the thread got this far without no one mentioning why she got bushed.

Smoke for everyone but did we forget that "I fingered my sister" story? Very damning.

:sas2:

Fiji Water

Every moment is an opportunity
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The thing is fukk Lena Dunham.

Off the top of my head the list of sins she committed are;

Watching her parade nude in that wack ass show off hers.

:scusthov:

Molesting her younger sister. She admitted this in her own book.

Alongside fellow unfunny fat bytch, Amy Schumer, trying to get Odell Beckham cancelled for NOT trying to fukk.

Gaslighting Aurora Perrineau when Aurora accused Lena's friend and fellow small hat of rape.

Lena Dunham admits she lied to discredit actor Aurora Perrineau rape accusation
Add to this that she wanted to cancel several comedians for calling her out because she refused to pay them.

stave

Superstar
Daps
Basically this.

She cashed out a minute ago. She has no reason to pretend to care what others think.
Now, I think being concerned about her health is valid as hell, but amassing that much money and notoriety as woman means adhering to beauty standards is a choice you really don’t have to make if you don’t want to.

Not being a bytch at all because every woman is affected by this at some point in some way, but her place in Hollywood wasn’t earned or achieved by appealing to the male gaze. So she has no incentive to worry about it now, especially if her spouse isn’t tripping. :manny:

I appreciate the ladies who feel comfortable not conforming.
The Leo in me won’t let me do it, but I recognize and appreciate it.
:wtf: no way

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Karma on her ass now suppose

Bǐtch made up a whole scenario about OBJ because he ignored her and probably didn’t know who she was. She expected him to lust over her jellyfish looking ass and got in her feelings when he didn’t and then tried to put him on blast.

The nerve.

Feel some kinda way when dudes are extra aggressive and the. Try to shame someone for not being aggressive and hitting on you. Make it make sense.
The narcissistic nature and sense of entitlement of certain women(👀 :mjpls:) is beyond words

They behave like selfish, self-important, spoiled and self-centered people. They never get outside of their privileged and comfortable little social bubble. Every interaction with people outside their circle is cringeworthy , awkward and embarrassing because they have delusional minds and solipsistic/warped views of the world.

Last edited:
Daps
Basically this.

She cashed out a minute ago. She has no reason to pretend to care what others think.
Now, I think being concerned about her health is valid as hell, but amassing that much money and notoriety as woman means adhering to beauty standards is a choice you really don’t have to make if you don’t want to.

Not being a bytch at all because every woman is affected by this at some point in some way, but her place in Hollywood wasn’t earned or achieved by appealing to the male gaze. So she has no incentive to worry about it now, especially if her spouse isn’t tripping. :manny:

I appreciate the ladies who feel comfortable not conforming.
The Leo in me won’t let me do it, but I recognize and appreciate it.
Think she grew up well-off too, so her career is just Monopoly fun money. No way she's 160 lbs in the second pic though....unless she's hella short.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is fukk Lena Dunham.

Off the top of my head the list of sins she committed are;

Watching her parade nude in that wack ass show off hers.

:scusthov:

Molesting her younger sister. She admitted this in her own book.

Alongside fellow unfunny fat bytch, Amy Schumer, trying to get Odell Beckham cancelled for NOT trying to fukk.

Gaslighting Aurora Perrineau when Aurora accused Lena's friend and fellow small hat of rape.

Lena Dunham admits she lied to discredit actor Aurora Perrineau rape accusation
Thank you. We never forgot how foul she was. Her show girls was wack too. Know wonder why shyt is gotten wack nowadays. All these predators in these industries running shyt and literally pushing wack shyt while violating folks at the same time