No way Lena Dunham looks like this now

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Basically this.

She cashed out a minute ago. She has no reason to pretend to care what others think.
Now, I think being concerned about her health is valid as hell, but amassing that much money and notoriety as woman means adhering to beauty standards is a choice you really don’t have to make if you don’t want to.

Not being a bytch at all because every woman is affected by this at some point in some way, but her place in Hollywood wasn’t earned or achieved by appealing to the male gaze. So she has no incentive to worry about it now, especially if her spouse isn’t tripping. :manny:

I appreciate the ladies who feel comfortable not conforming.
The Leo in me won’t let me do it, but I recognize and appreciate it.

look at this stupid shyt.

dying from heart disease aint got shyt to do with a male gaze.
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

bytches will blame men for their fukking periods I swear, fukking useless.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Getting type 2 diabetes and hypertension to own the probably 2 dozen or so men that were propositioning her when she had a proper height to weight ratio

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
She's never been attractive. This Animorph-ing into a slug is natural progression.

IMG-4409.png

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
I appreciate the ladies who feel comfortable not conforming.
The Leo in me won’t let me do it, but I recognize and appreciate it.
I'll admit to being an armchair psychologist.
She framed it this way, but nah.
The whole time she was in the limelight she was battling low self esteem in unhealthy ways.
The whole nudity thing was her way of trying to force men to find her attractive in the cheapest way.
She completely showed her hand with the OBJ thing.
It infuriated her that she didn't receive his sexual attention, so she tried to demonize him.

By the the time we got to her book where she tried to pin a rape on a man she volunteered to have consensual sex with and unwittingly admitted to molesting her baby sister, her issues were on full display and them people had to get her out the paint.
I almost feel sorry for her but she grew up in the lap of privilege and had access to all the avenues to deal with her issues.