No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
name one lie I told.

Through nothing more than pure conjecture you are attempting to connect Iranian gulf moves to private saudi citizens funding front companies that in turn supply money to saudi agents on the ground that then get in the hands of terrorists

Its a complete attempt at deflecting from the original post :patrice:

Are you a saudi?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
@ThreeLetterAgency I haven't read about the subject in awhile but I'll check it out what you posted tonight hopefully.

One thing I do remember is that Al-Qaeda was given sanctuary at times in Iran and they also protected Osama's immediate family.
That couldn't have been done without government sponsorship.

As far as the op goes a lot of Saudis are connected to the government/welfare state but it doesn't always mean they're functioning as proxies for their government.

I don't think there was ever a debate over whether they were Saudis by nationality it wasn't necessary.

As far as people saying Iran that isn't responsible for state sponsored terror, the premise is laughable, and you're clearly uninformed about the subject.
:camby: That all has nothing to do with 9/11. Iran is doing their part to maintain regional supremacy through distortion

You are the only person who has stated the bolded

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@ThreeLetterAgency I haven't read about the subject in awhile but I'll check it out what you posted tonight hopefully.

One thing I do remember is that Al-Qaeda was given sanctuary at times in Iran and they also protected Osama's immediate family.
That couldn't have been done without government sponsorship.

As far as the op goes a lot of Saudis are connected to the government/welfare state but it doesn't always mean they're functioning as proxies for their government.

I don't think there was ever a debate over whether they were Saudis by nationality it wasn't necessary.

As far as people saying Iran that isn't responsible for state sponsored terror, the premise is laughable, and you're clearly uninformed about the subject.
Please do...to me, its pretty incontrovertible that the Iranians had a hand in 9/11.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Through nothing more than pure conjecture you are attempting to connect Iranian gulf moves to private saudi citizens funding front companies that in turn supply money to saudi agents on the ground that then get in the hands of terrorists

Its a complete attempt at deflecting from the original post :patrice:

Are you a saudi?
You realize Al-Qaeda was a huge organization right?

I mean, if I had told you about the Iran Contra affair, you wouldn't have believed it, would you?

Iran hates the west. They use disaffected sunnis, some of whom do carry out shia brutality, to attack the west.

They're just terrible at hiding it because they're always found out.

I bet you haven't even read the wikileaks cables. This shyt is ALL true.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:camby: That all has nothing to do with 9/11. Iran is doing their part to maintain regional supremacy through distortion

You are the only person who has stated the bolded
A dozen of the hijackers and other guys like Ramzi Al-Shibh got special privilege to pass through Iran unmolested and senior Al-Qaeda leadership have been stowed away in iran away from Western reaches.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
A dozen of the hijackers and other guys like Ramzi Al-Shibh got special privilege to pass through Iran unmolested and senior Al-Qaeda leadership have been stowed away in iran away from Western reaches.

Again, all this proves is some level of knowledge. No indication of material support.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
You realize Al-Qaeda was a huge organization right?

I mean, if I had told you about the Iran Contra affair, you wouldn't have believed it, would you?

Iran hates the west. They use disaffected sunnis, some of whom do carry out shia brutality, to attack the west.

They're just terrible at hiding it because they're always found out.

I bet you haven't even read the wikileaks cables. This shyt is ALL true.

Again, I don't deny AL Qaeda Iranian connections but the 9/11 stuff is pure conjecture

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, I don't deny AL Qaeda Iranian connections but the 9/11 stuff is pure conjecture
No. Its not.

If you read the 9/11 commission it makes SPECIFIC note of an unnamed "Senior Hezbollah Operative" who coordinated the movement of the future hijackers in and out and throughout Iran and flew on a plane with one of the fukking future hijackers. National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

That person was Imad Mughniyeh who was assassinated by a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation in 2008. RealClearPolitics - Articles - Mughniyeh's True Legacy

If you don't know who Mughniyeh was, you have homework to do.

If you paid attention to the MASSIVE $10.5B lawsuit that accused Iran of facilitating the attacks, you'll know that the case is going forward to the US SUPREME COURT where arguments will be revealed showing that Iran directly facilitated key aspects of the 9/11 plot.

Read the official lawsuit: http://information.iran911case.com/...ct_and_Conclusions_of_Law_Signed_12-22-11.pdf

Theres not one thing I lied about here.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No. Its not.

If you read the 9/11 commission it makes SPECIFIC note of an unnamed "Senior Hezbollah Operative" who coordinated the movement of the future hijackers in and out and throughout Iran. National Commission on Terrorist Attacks Upon the United States

That person was Imad Mughniyeh who was assassinated by a joint CIA/MOSSAD operation in 2008. RealClearPolitics - Articles - Mughniyeh's True Legacy

If you don't know who Mughniyeh was, you have homework to do.

If you paid attention to the MASSIVE $10.5B lawsuit that accused Iran of facilitating the attacks, you'll know that the case is going forward to the US SUPREME COURT where arguments will be revealed showing that Iran directly facilitated key aspects of the 9/11 plot.

Read the official lawsuit: http://information.iran911case.com/...ct_and_Conclusions_of_Law_Signed_12-22-11.pdf

Theres not one thing I lied about here.

:dead: you mean the same report that 28 pages were redacted from in an attempt to hide Saudi direction in the planning of 9/11

The CIA and missed kill Imad Mughniyeh because he was the principle actor of a number of bombings against the US. Again nothing to do with 9/11

Stop the conjecture and stay on topic

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
:dead: you mean the same report that 28 pages were redacted from in an attempt to hide Saudi direction in the planning of 9/11

The CIA and missed kill Imad Mughniyeh because he was the principle actor of a number of bombings against the US. Again nothing to do with 9/11

Stop the conjecture and stay on topic
Saudis have a role.

The impact of Iran is already in the 9/11 commission.

Mughniyeh helped organized 9/11 participants.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@BaggerofTea Just admit that you didn't know any of this and keep it moving. Iran has a huge role to play and you didnt know about it, so you're lashing out in anger.

I'm only here to educate. But what you're not going to do is ignore the history of what the intelligence community knows.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Saudis have a role.

The impact of Iran is already in the 9/11 commission.

Mughniyeh helped organized 9/11 participants.

:mjlol::russ: so you trust the veracity of a report who redacted information, lied on us-Saudi connections and chaired by Bush connections