No thread on the 60 Minutes piece on Saudi 9/11 ties?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Dude...you're not gonna believe this...but I think Iran was the main people behind 9/11.

Saudis were complicit, but the main runners were the Iranians...It hit me not too long ago.

It'd take me a few hours to write about it...but I'm like 90% convinced.
:mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown: :mindblown:

This is ridiculous, even by your standards

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The Iranians and Saudi higher ups probably dont hate eachother as much as they let on... But to facilitate 9/11? To what end or benefit? Do you think its possible that Iran could have foresaw the chain of events immediately after 9/11? At best I think they got the same warnings as the CIA and perhaps more, yet did nothing.
I think its fueled ultimately by coming together to fight their greater enemy, us.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
@ThreeLetterAgency breh Iran had no benefit to enact a 9/11 terrorist attack. The shyt greatly benefitted Saudi and Israel. Why risk invasion or worst? Doesn't make sense
Yes they did Iran has been attacking the United States in the west for decades. You must not really know how deep Iranian money has been flowing through coffers of international terrorists

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I thought so too initially, but he provided a trove of damn good sources. It's still all circumstantial, and I don't think it is the case, but I'll be damned if I can rule it out now.
Bruh that 10.5 billion dollar ruling against Iran settled it for me

Saudis are definitely dirty but they're not stupid and neither is Iran. Israelis sheer existence has left lingering tensions which have caused all of these problems and we're still dealing with what we inherited and partially created with our meddling with Iran. They're not completely innocent and to think that we're the only ones who uses proxies is equally flawed.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yes they did Iran has been attacking the United States in the west for decades. You must not really know how deep Iranian money has been flowing through coffers of international terrorists

You not answering my question. What benefit does Iran receive in attacking America?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Through shia terrorists.
FALSE.

The attack on the Khobar towers was pinned on saudi separatists...but Iran funded and coordinated it.

The attack on Lockerbie was blamed on PLO elements...funded through Iran and coordinated from Tehran.

Iran is out here fukking shyt up and you're only looking at the front men, not the men behind the curtain.

Look it up bro. Even the FBI Director said the Clinton Administration told him to back down because at the time KSA and Iran were engaging in rapprochement and coming down hard on Iran would ruin the deal.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You not answering my question. What benefit does Iran receive in attacking America?
Iran is a cagey fox who has been upset with us for the Shah and the Vincennes incident....and a multitude of matters.

It allows them to act with impunity since they're already banned from doing damn near anything and they want to cultivate an islamic response to what they see as rampant western imperialism...and they get away with it by funding the actions of more active factions.

Iran's hands are over damn near every major attack in the last 30 years.

Read this interview for more insight: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/form...-a-very-eye-opening-interview-on-iran.418521/

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Ya'll know Iran has been funding attacks in other Sunni states, right?

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This shyt is precisely why ISIS is such a problem. ISIS splintered from Al-Qaeda and wasn't that controllable by Iran so they had to take them out.

Its the EXACT same way Pakistan handles the Taliban.