No Star Wars: Rebels S01 Thread?

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Amazing episode, too bad Maul's death was visually Disneyfied.

9.9 off that, the rest was perfect.

Edit: on a rewatch I can see smoke coming from Maul's body, but they did a damn close up on him and nothing showed Obi touched him. So sticking to 9.9 for that.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Amazing episode, too bad Maul's death was visually Disneyfied.

9.9 off that, the rest was perfect.

Edit: on a rewatch I can see smoke coming from Maul's body, but they did a damn close up on him and nothing showed Obi touched him. So sticking to 9.9 for that.

It's a cartoon, Kenobi fileted him.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
so is it official this is ending at R1/ANH? Watching this latest episode why won't they continue the rebels story during the OG Trilogy while showing the big moments (OB1/Vader, Death Star 1/2, Vader/Luke, etc)?
Kind of useless to just retell those stories via cartoon.

CHL

Superstar
Daps
so is it official this is ending at R1/ANH? Watching this latest episode why won't they continue the rebels story during the OG Trilogy while showing the big moments (OB1/Vader, Death Star 1/2, Vader/Luke, etc)?
Kanan & Ezra can't be around during that time

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Kind of useless to just retell those stories via cartoon.
Kanan & Ezra can't be around during that time
i know that, i would assume they are dead by ANH, i talking about from the perspective of Mon Mothma and the rest of the alliance. the period of ANH to the end of ROJ is about 4 years and there was still stuff going on outside of Luke/Leia/Han. even the hunt for Han after ESB could be cool...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Next season is likely the last for Rebels. That stuff might be covered in a new animated series
i know that, i would assume they are dead by ANH, i talking about from the perspective of Mon Mothma and the rest of the alliance. the period of ANH to the end of ROJ is about 4 years and there was still stuff going on outside of Luke/Leia/Han. even the hunt for Han after ESB could be cool...
his

CHL

Superstar
Daps
That stuff might be covered in a new animated series
Possibly, but I think the most likely option for the next animated series is during the period between ROTJ & TFA. It could delve into the politics of the New Republic, the rise of the First Order, & even involve Luke's academy :mjgrin:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
The scope of the war and the universe is so epic that the focus on the minor players in the struggle who were unsung but still sacrificed everything for the cause is still :mjcry:. Rogue One gave me the feels more than any other part of the Star Wars movies.
Tarkin :damn: Forest :mjcry: galen :mjcry: the two chinese dudes :mjcry: indian dude :mjcry: the robot :mjcry: krennic :mjgrin: the couple :mjcry: leia :whoo:

Disney have got material for years. Put a flat top on ol mickey because he's going to become redundant.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Felt the fight could have been longer... But Ben probably had been training damn near everyday out there so it's whateva. Maul went out better then he did in that comic tho