(NO SPOILERS) After Watching The Spider-Man 2 Ending, AAA Gaming is…..

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Yea I gave you every story point beat for beat :stopitslime: no context is provided what so ever of who lives vs dies. Be made at yourself cause you looked for spoilers.

Didnt "look" for anything. Knowing that certain characters make it to the end ruins any "lets make the gamer think we killed this character off" okie-doke they might throw at us at any point before the ending.

I dont know why thats so hard to grasp

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Bruh just because X makes it to the end means that character lives or dies. If I say Darth Vader makes it to the final act does that instantly mean he lives.

And DMC V sold 7 million units while Arkham City Sold 9 million, so there’s overlap of people buying for the combat aspect.
:mjlol: Arkham City sold over 12.5 million

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Didnt "look" for anything. Knowing that certain characters make it to the end ruins any "lets make the gamer think we killed this character off" okie-doke they might throw at us at any point before the ending.

I dont know why thats so hard to grasp

Because it’s not. It spoils nothing, Sony or Insomiac didn’t actively market it as, “Who will survive” you’re just using your own head cannon. Nothing is spoiled. Again just because a character makes it to the end game doesn’t mean they survive.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Because it’s not. It spoils nothing, Sony or Insomiac didn’t actively market it as, “Who will survive” you’re just using your own head cannon. Nothing is spoiled. Again just because a character makes it to the end game doesn’t mean they survive.
Spoiler Alert: Master Chief and Cortana are in the ending for Halo Infinite

You still don't get it :dead:

You never know what might happen in any story, the fact that they make it through the journey is a spoiler. Rampancy of AI is literally part of the plot in the Halo Series saying that Cortana makes it to the end is one of the worst examples you can use here.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
You still don't get it :dead:

You never know what might happen in any story, the fact that they make it through the journey is a spoiler. Rampancy of AI is literally part of the plot in the Halo Series saying that Cortana makes it to the end is one of the worst examples you can use here.

Bro I get it, it’s just that this spoiler culture is fukkin insufferable. Is the average gamer too fukkin retarded to not grasp simple film making tropes to not realize who’s gonna die. Did people not think Iron Man was gonna die in Endgame by the first act, can the average gamer not make those connections?

These game devs are not auteurs, these games are predictable, there’s no grand twist that’s gonna shock you. Norman making it to end spoils nothing literally fukkin nothing, there is no mention of status live or dead at the end. The exciting part are his decisions and responses that make it’s exciting and this game doesn’t do that.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
These game devs are not auteurs, these games are predictable, there’s no grand twist that’s gonna shock you.

Red Dead Redemption 1& 2, LA Noire, The Walking Dead, Prey 2017 and The Last of Us.

These are all well written games that can be spoiled in a single sentence.

There's a quest in Fallout 2 that's time sensitive, it has a major story implication but it's never told to the player. I stumbled upon it accidentally but if someone had told me that a specific character would be in a specific place before then it would be ruined, it doesn't have to be life or death, it only has to provide context.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps

That's not what I'm arguing.