(NO SPOILERS) After Watching The Spider-Man 2 Ending, AAA Gaming is…..

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
@Gizmo_Duck told you Xbox brehs been waiting in the cut since the Starfield shyt

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
how the fukk you gonna say no spoilers then drop a list of names of people who make it to the end

and don't say "oh well of course they were gonna be there" because if you played the 1st one, you know mainstay characters surviving aint no guarantee

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
how the fukk you gonna say no spoilers then drop a list of names of people who make it to the end

and don't say "oh well of course they were gonna be there" because if you played the 1st one, you know mainstay characters surviving aint no guarantee

Yea I gave you every story point beat for beat :stopitslime: no context is provided what so ever of who lives vs dies. Be made at yourself cause you looked for spoilers.

:mjlol: I mean that’s your opinion but why look at cutscenes. To form your opinion on the entire game.

Didn’t all y’all form an opinion after Craig / Halo Infinite or Babylon’s Fall after 1 trailer :ohhh:

The Arcadium is the epitome gut reaction without nuance.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Yea I gave you every story point beat for beat :stopitslime: no context is provided what so ever of who lives vs dies. Be made at yourself cause you looked for spoilers.

Didn’t all y’all form an opinion after Craig / Halo Infinite or Babylon’s Fall after 1 trailer :ohhh:

The Arcadium is the epitome gut reaction without nuance.
:mjlol:I never seen Babylon’s Falls trailer, and I enjoyed Halo Infinite. But you’re really comparing watching a trailer. To watching cutscenes especially the ending. To form an opinion about the gameplay lol. I can see the story but gameplay. Like I said it’s your opinion have at it.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

I have no interest in Spider-Man and probably will never play one of those games but this critique sounds crazy.

Nitpicking and comparing the combat to Devil May Cry?:what: it's meant to appeal to today's teenagers it was never going to have that level of depth. My younger brother loves these games and he fukking hates Devil May Cry:russ:

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps

Knowing that certain characters make it to the end is a spoiler.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

I have no interest in Spider-Man and probably will never play one of those games but this critique sounds crazy :heh:

Nitpicking and comparing the combat to Devil May Cry?:what: it's meant to appeal to today's teenagers it was never going to have that level of depth. My younger brother loves those games and he fukking hates Devil May Cry:russ:
:mjlol: I’m saying I’m a big character action games Stan. But a big AAA superhero game that’s marketed to a large audience. Isn’t going to have the same combat depth of a DMC, Bayonetta, or Ninja Gaiden. This game is in the same realm as the Arkham series.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Knowing that certain characters make it to the end is a spoiler.

Bruh just because X makes it to the end means that character lives or dies. If I say Darth Vader makes it to the final act does that instantly mean he lives.

:mjlol: I’m saying I’m a big character action games Stan. But a big AAA superhero game that’s marketed to a large audience. Isn’t going to have the same combat depth of a DMC, Bayonetta, or Ninja Gaiden. This game is in the same realm of the Arkham series.

And DMC V sold 7 million units while Arkham City Sold 9 million, so there’s overlap of people buying for the combat aspect.