(NO SPOILERS) After Watching The Spider-Man 2 Ending, AAA Gaming is…..

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Fukkin garbage, I said before but let me reiterate the gaming industry is filled with a bunch of wanna be Hollywood writers and D+ cinematographers. Lazy character movement, shytty characters, motherfukkers are out here swaying like PS2 era MK characters. Put Peter next to Harry and I couldn’t tell the difference, then that final scene with Norman, ass cheeks acting.:skip:

Spider-Man 2 is a technical masterpiece no doubt, but everything looks so fukkin ass and handheld the entire way through. You need context clues for everything and button presses in cinematics, I thought we was done with that shyt in Halo 4 vs the Didact. :beli:Combat alone looks so fukkin floaty compared to DMC 5 which is still the pinnacle of next gen combat. So much of the real world is embedded to these games from mental health to a fukkin podcast, why the fukk am i constantly reminded of the real world. :why:

I can’t wait till this era of gaming is over, where it tries so hard to be “cinema”. Call me :flabbynsick: I don’t care, this era is the safest shyt possible while maximizing IP, if this didn’t have the spider-man IP it’d be Forspoken 2.0

This young black teen with exaggerated swagger then swings in, in full costume, in broad fukkin daylight, to say, Hey Pete. Then swings away seriously nobody in the neighborhood notices this shyt?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Fxjz4H1aQAE3poB

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Aye, man .. what's the ending? I never plan on playing it anyway, I love super heros, but have no interest in playing any in videogames (unless it's like marvel vs Capcom or something)

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
nikka said no spoilers and starts naming everybody involved in the ending :beli:

Spoiler Alert: Master Chief and Cortana are in the ending for Halo Infinite:comeon:

So you watched the ending of an game and decided it’s gameplay was ass :dwillhuh:

I don’t need to be on the Detroit Lions to know they suck. Everybody was dunking on forspoken’s gameplay before it dropped.

Floating in the air for 40 hit combo looks boring as hell. Compare that to Metal Gear Rising or Devil May Cry where there is a reward loop to the combat it’s day and night.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Aye, man .. what's the ending? I never plan on playing it anyway, I love super heros, but have no interest in playing any in videogames (unless it's like marvel vs Capcom or something)

Peter saves Harry from the symbiote, but in the Harry is comatose with little chance of recovery. Norman gets pissed and wants to use the Goblin serum. Peter takes a break from being Spider-Man while Miles is now the de-facto Spider-Man. They are setting up Silk & Otto for the next game

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Peter saves Harry from the symbiote, but in the Harry is comatose with little chance of recovery. Norman gets pissed and wants to use the Goblin serum. Peter takes a break from being Spider-Man while Miles is now the de-facto Spider-Man. They are setting up Silk & Otto for the next game

Oh snap! I appreciate it.

:whoo:

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Spoiler Alert: Master Chief and Cortana are in the ending for Halo Infinite:comeon:

I don’t need to be on the Detroit Lions to know they suck. Everybody was dunking on forspoken’s gameplay before it dropped.

Floating in the air for 40 hit combo looks boring as hell. Compare that to Metal Gear Rising or Devil May Cry where there is a reward loop to the combat it’s day and night.
they good this year tho