No Projectiles, what human videogame fighter would you be most shook to fight IRL?

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Zappa.gif

:leon::stop:

I aint scared of no nikka hittin that weekend at bernies dance on some too long didn't read shyt
didn-t-read-lol-o.gif

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
This dude threw his 5 year old son over a cliff

T6BR_Heihachi.jpg

wtf u think he'll do to your ass? :demonic:

yeah but dudes like him, Gen, Gouken...until they stood up unbuttoned their shirt you'd be extra gully against them....they'll surprise you with that old man stregnth and DESTROY you in the most EMBARASSING fashion...

Imagine getting uppercutted by Heihachi in the parking lot in front of your homies and having electricity flowing around your body while you :dead:

all your boys like :heh: :umad: :russ: :laff: while you :deadrose: picking ya teeth off the asphalt :sadcam:

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I remember when I was little the only place I could ever find that game was in the arcades in vegas, i dont remember that move in particular though :patrice:

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
It's a demonic, S&M bar....:youngsabo:

Niccas showing up in Matrix costumes. Bouncer see's that dude and is like 'what's good playa'....:ohlawd:

:ohhh:

If that's the case, I wouldn't even be in there with my girl :youngsabo:
And if it's around the way, I might have to fukk around and have some of my patnas come shot that bytch up, I ain't going out like that, your girl would never let you live that down. " you wasn't yelling, and getting hype when buddy was getting in yo ass at that s&m bar :skip:"

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
its funny, from your suggestions and my thoughts my top 5 are:

5. Haggar (he's like Zangief but with WAY more bodies on him)
4. Shao Khan (his fighting style is probably the most impregnable...he will destroy you)
3. Sagat (imagine getting one of those jumping knees to the bridge of your nose :damn: )
2. KING...WITH the mask :whoa:
1. Kazuya Mishima [i just keep imagining him in a suit, turning around with that scar and that kryptonian eye :demonic:]