No Projectiles, what human videogame fighter would you be most shook to fight IRL?

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm not trying to put hands on this fakkit :whoa:

VegaSFA3Max.jpg

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
You still play Street Fighter Donkey?

I havent played in a looooooong time @2gunsup is the only dude I know from this site on the 360 that still plays regularly I been playing KOF 13 a lot recently

I want to get back into SSF4 but I just cant seem to get motivated to play it last thing I read there was going to be another update so Im thinkinking when that comes out I'll dive back in cause it will be some rebalancing and HOPEFULLY some more characters

If they would just add Charlie or Rolento or Birdie I would be so happy:ahh:

@Don Mack You going to EVO this year?

Last edited by a moderator:

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Nah man I haven't played in a major game tournament since 2006, and that was for Tekken 5. I haven't played street fighter in a while either. Too much chasing and time outs.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
That nikka Baraka :sadcam:

2105940-baraka.jpg

Sorry babe but I'm....

george-and-the-fire-o.gif

the fukk out of that bar :damn:
shyt this is a great choice. Goro was scary as fukk too as a youngin. I feel like none of the streetfighter/DOA/tekken characters can match the horrific nature of Mortal Kombat characters but maybe that's just me.

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt this is a great choice. Goro was scary as fukk too as a youngin. I feel like none of the streetfighter/DOA/tekken characters can match the horrific nature of Mortal Kombat characters but maybe that's just me.

Well in general Mortal Kombat was always macabre. Lui Kang is a good guy and even he comes off as a brutal motherfukker. Akuma and Bison probably comes close in terms of being scary.

Colbert.

All Star
Daps
Bone shaper shinnok making bones come out the ground is not a projectile