No Projectiles, what human videogame fighter would you be most shook to fight IRL?

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
with sagat you can at least hope that he is a shot fighter now that ryu beat the breaks off him. his reflexes might be off now. his depth perception must be terrible, and he cant defend his right side well anymore with one eye. :yeshrug:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you are in the club with your shorty and you hear a voice behind you saying "i wanna suck your dikk, nikka. now what the fukk you think about that?" you turn around and see this:
Napalm_99.jpg
:merchant::merchant::merchant:

post your responses. go!

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Videogame_Dads_-_7_-_Mike_Haggar-468x.jpg

Mike Haggart...goes around beating the shyt outta everyone because someone kidnapped his daughter...I'm not about to get pile drive'd into the concrete...fukk that..

tumblr_inline_molbznHRk21qz4rgp.gif
Low key, NOBODY got bodies and victims on him like my nikka Haggar...dude beats the shyt out of everyone in his path, 3 hits at most and moves on..re-energizes mid fight from apples and chicken dinners he finds on the ground :wow: dude gives zero fukks and would roundhouse your face off for literally being in his path

Don Mack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL
with sagat you can at least hope that he is a shot fighter now that ryu beat the breaks off him. his reflexes might be off now. his depth perception must be terrible, and he cant defend his right side well anymore with one eye. :yeshrug:

Ryu didn't actually beat Sagat the story was retconned. Sagat beat Ryun and as he was helping him up Ryu lost control turned into Evil Ryu and scarred him with the Dragon Punch.