No Poison No Paradise - The Official Detroit Lions 2014 Offseason Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:facepalm: They seemed to be all in on him, and he chose otherwise. Not much more can you do about that. We still got the talent to compete and we're sitting in good draft position.

However, Jim Caldwell walking into a locker room with Suh, Fairley, Stafford:russ:

but hey

Give the brother a shot :pachaha:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:damn::damn::damn:@Regular_P what happened breh

:to:

maybe this is a sign that Wisenhunt wasn't right for job :manny:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
:damn::damn::damn:@Regular_P what happened breh

:to:

maybe this is a sign that Wisenhunt wasn't right for job :manny:
They did something that rubbed him the wrong way, no homo. He was the perfect candidate for the job.

I wonder if it had something to do with the 3-4/4-3 preference with Mayhew. :upsetfavre: @eastside313

That or the involvement of that clown Stafford in the hiring process, especially with that dipshyt shrugging off QB help.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
They did something that rubbed him the wrong way, no homo. He was the perfect candidate for the job.

I wonder if it had something to do with the 3-4/4-3 preference with Mayhew. :upsetfavre: @eastside313

That or the involvement of that clown Stafford in the hiring process, especially with that dipshyt shrugging off QB help.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the 3/4 or just the stink of the lions franchise.

I hope they just wait it out and interview the coordinators still left in the playoffs. Those 49er coordinators need to be interviewed.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wouldn't be surprised if it was the 3/4 or just the stink of the lions franchise.

I hope they just wait it out and interview the coordinators still left in the playoffs. Those 49er coordinators need to be interviewed.
I didn't hear it, but on one of the Lions' boards, they're saying Chris Mortensen said they had defensive scheme disagreements when they were talking. :upsetfavre:

I wanted a guy with HC experience and success, but at this point, I'd like Ray Horton to get the job. Haven't heard his name mentioned at all though. I don't want Caldwell.

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
Heard this morn Ken went or coached at Vandy, so he already has Ties and connections down there, but Im going to just say I don't think he wants to handle the pressure of being the Lions HC.

Jim Caldwell comes off as timid and lacking intensity which could be good or bad, but he was the OC for Flacco last year :ld:

Whoever they hire at this point will be underwhelming to say the least.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Private jet already waiting :snoop: losing in new ways

Ray Horton was rumored to be Wisenhunt dc. If there were defense disagreements than he might be out out as head coaching candidate.

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
:manny: Whatever, he chose a lesser job. Sound like he didn't want to deal with the pressure of Detroit or having to deal with the nFC north. Caldwell bland no personality might be what lions need after schwartz.