No Poison No Paradise - The Official Detroit Lions 2014 Offseason Thread

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
So, for the most desirable place to go for coach this year because of our "talent", we've seen two coaches that the Lions were interested in, sign with other teams before even getting the Lions a whiff of an interview. 7-9 2014 season incoming.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
So, for the most desirable place to go for coach this year because of our "talent", we've seen two coaches that the Lions were interested in, sign with other teams before even getting the Lions a whiff of an interview. 7-9 2014 season incoming.
Foolishly, I'm taking this as a sign that Whisenhunt is the guy they're targeting and they aren't going to rush out and hire someone else before talking to him.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Breh, why are we clamoring for someone that lost 10 of his last 11 games? This is our ceiling? I hope not.
Breh, the team gave up because that was the third straight year of John Skelton, Derek Anderson and Kevin Kolb at QB. They knew it was hopeless. Whisenhunt won eight games the previous season with that garbage. He's a good coach.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Tony dungy is in town today:ohhh:

Yeah, I was listening to Stoney this morning and he mentioned that. He also mentioned that Dungy does have family in Jackson so it could be one of those coincidences but I don't know, the timing is just perfect especially when you considering all the positives things Dungy had to say about the Lions.

He picked the perfect day too if he did want to meet with the Lions on the low, no one is tailing Dungy unless they are driving a snowplow.:heh:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I was listening to Stoney this morning and he mentioned that. He also mentioned that Dungy does have family in Jackson so it could be one of those coincidences but I don't know, the timing is just perfect especially when you considering all the positives things Dungy had to say about the Lions.

He picked the perfect day too if he did want to meet with the Lions on the low, no one is tailing Dungy unless they are driving a snowplow.:heh:
Lol ain't no on the low. He had to let it be known he was here for "un football reasons:rudy:" cause folks starting tweeting and sending pics as soon as he was spotted on the plane for Detroit. :steviej:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dungy has kept his name out of the coaching fray for the last three years, but he has been complimentary of the Lions...

I think he could bring in the right coordinators, and improve team discipline for sure.

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
Lol ain't no on the low. He had to let it be known he was here for "un football reasons:rudy:" cause folks starting tweeting and sending pics as soon as he was spotted on the plane for Detroit. :steviej:

Okay, yeah I didn't know that earlier, he was even seated next to a Lions reporter from Mlive.:dead:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Dungy has kept his name out of the coaching fray for the last three years, but he has been complimentary of the Lions...

I think he could bring in the right coordinators, and improve team discipline for sure.

Wasn't the reason Tampa canned him was because he was too soft

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
According to schefter lions are interviewing munchak friday. :patrice: I know locker was always hurt and c johnson has been a scrub since he got paid. I dont know if he can actually coach. Tenn been mediocre with not a lot of talent. Dont really understand why tenn had high expectations to begin with. Between him and caldwell these are some bland coaching candidates. Still supposed to interview whisenhunt though. And rumor about jay gruden.