No one man should have all this power :ahh:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Yeah man I agree, dont see how nikkas can actually argue with a chick. Pops always said dont follow up women, like them talk or whatever keep it moving.

nikkas on here be like
tumblr_llzj3jVKLj1qii6tmo1_500.gif
oh no you didnt bytch

:pachaha:

No matter how many times this gif is posted, it gets
me everytime

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
nikkas ran of Claudia Jordan off this hoe, ran off Binary, ran off ClassyMe, now they tryna run off this chick. Do these nikkas hate women around here that much? :mindblown: You had a nikka actually bragging about running off a chick who was damn near Miss America and shyt because she wasn't a Kobe fan. :mindblown: What are these you nikkas have?? :snoop:

They want this

tumblr_m4czylO0FI1r2kdbno1_500.gif

And that's perfectly fine, but let other posters post in peace

Most of the ladies who post here are already up on game
and know how to navigate through troubled waters.

I still say SOHH was much much worse. If you made it there, then
you should be good.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
nikkas ran of Claudia Jordan off this hoe, ran off Binary, ran off ClassyMe, now they tryna run off this chick. Do these nikkas hate women around here that much? :mindblown: You had a nikka actually bragging about running off a chick who was damn near Miss America and shyt because she wasn't a Kobe fan. :mindblown: What are these you nikkas have?? :snoop:

:ohhh: Claudia Jordan came back again? She was on SOHH back in 07 and we used to pm here and there (:whoa: not like that). But these fukk boys don't know how to appreciate women anywhere. They consider it simping to actually enjoy having a convo with women and input. Like nikkas still on that little rascal shyt :heh: he men women haters. They would pm each other info about chicks that shot them down in pms, google reverse pic searches, nudes...anything just for e props. Women have already said they are planning on leave if this nonsense cont and once they go Im going too. Not beat for another sausage fest like how sohh was.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Beter question is why you guys have such a vested interest in internet women. Do you nikkas not know chics offline :wtf:

If a chic post here fine, but if she don't who cares.

:mjpls: this is the question that never gets answered everytime it boils down to this "oversimping vs fukk these bytches" argument

i love my coli ladies tho :noah:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Beter question is why you guys have such a vested interest in internet women. Do you nikkas not know chics offline :wtf:

Internet p*ssy is still p*ssy.

Just provides a different avenue of obtaining it

No different than Zoosk, Match, E-Harmony. And there
is also an added level of mystery

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

this is what i cant understand

like.. i cant wrap my head around it..

these mafukkas will dap/rep and defend these girls, they will NEVER meet EVER

EVER

:mindblown:

"once the girls leave this site, ill be gone too" :skip: what kinda fakkit shyt is that

this aint the club or the bar where if the girls go theres less reasons to stay

this the mafukkin internet barbershop