No one man should have all this power :ahh:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Just send me a link to them new twerk videos! You know I'm good for it. We go wayyyy back, remembaaa?

:myman:

All that needs to be said here. These angry ass nikkas wanna start beef with a chick. :snoop:

475551.gif

Slang

Slang
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka I'm good regardless but what kind of grown man gonna go back and forth with a chick with yo mama jokes all day.
:childplease:

Funnier than defendin em

nikka so stupid you save the seeds from ya big mac talkin bout you're "gonna plant 'em and grow some bread for the fall harvest" :pacspit:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
nikka I'm good regardless but what kind of grown man gonna go back and forth with a chick with yo mama jokes all day. :childplease:

fair is fair tho, she made this thread wanting people to go back and forth with her because this site is the only time she gets male attention that doesn't consist of bukakke and 'safe words'

she's a lonely whore wannabe troll with a fake ass and a busted face, and i've learned to appreciate that

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
fair is fair tho, she made this thread wanting people to go back and forth with her because this site is the only time she gets male attention that doesn't consist of bukakke and 'safe words'

she's a lonely whore wannabe troll with a fake ass and a busted face, and i've learned to appreciate that

That's what women do broskie. They love to talk, get attention and argue. At 28 years old, I've grown numb as hell to that shyt like a mufukka. When these chicks I deal with in my personal life hit me with some bullshyt I simply

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

And keep it moving until she talkin about fukking again. Live and learn bro

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Is this 10 years ago? I thought it was good to be nerdy now. How many people do you know that brag about being nerdy now? I'm sure it's some high number.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
That's what women do broskie. They love to talk, get attention and argue. At 28 years old, I've grown numb as hell to that shyt like a mufukka. When these chicks I deal with in my personal life hit me with some bullshyt I simply

Dave-Chappelle-Pushes-Girl-Out-of-the-Way-In-Club.gif

And keep it moving until she talkin about fukking again. Live and learn bro

Yeah man I agree, dont see how nikkas can actually argue with a chick. Pops always said dont follow up women, like them talk or whatever keep it moving.

nikkas on here be like
tumblr_llzj3jVKLj1qii6tmo1_500.gif
oh no you didnt bytch

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Yeah man I agree, dont see how nikkas can actually argue with a chick. Pops always said dont follow up women, like them talk or whatever keep it moving.

nikkas on here be like
tumblr_llzj3jVKLj1qii6tmo1_500.gif
oh no you didnt bytch

nikkas ran of Claudia Jordan off this hoe, ran off Binary, ran off ClassyMe, now they tryna run off this chick. Do these nikkas hate women around here that much? :mindblown: You had a nikka actually bragging about running off a chick who was damn near Miss America and shyt because she wasn't a Kobe fan. :mindblown: What are these you nikkas have?? :snoop:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
nikkas ran of Claudia Jordan off this hoe, ran off Binary, ran off ClassyMe, now they tryna run off this chick. Do these nikkas hate women around here that much? :mindblown: You had a nikka actually bragging about running off a chick who was damn near Miss America and shyt because she wasn't a Kobe fan. :mindblown: What are these you nikkas have?? :snoop:
:russ:
LOL what was Claudia old self doing on here?