No Mo' Taco's in the War Room! Dallas Cowboys 2023 draft thread

Who will be picked at 27

• Total voters

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So we're really going to try to plug that hole in the O line with a 4th or 5th rounder? Do we plan on trading for Derek Henry? We have a huge problem at RB

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We’ll see maybe Quinn has a special role for him. But I’m not convinced he’s better than Cox.

That's what I'm wondering. What did they draft Cox for? Or have they already deemed him a bust? I like Overshown's tape, but is he as big of a jump over Jabril Cox as an O lineman would have been over what we currently have? Same with that 2nd rounder we took. We really need an RB as well. Pollard coming off an injury is NOT built to handle 70% of the load, and if they try to make him do it, his explosiveness will wear down towards the end of the season. I like the Mazi pick, but I don't understand what they're trying to do here.

Daps
they betting this guy will become that next

"lve" "sean lee" "travis frederick" type fan favorite all-american

and they may absolutely hit on a talented player

every year we draft a cac in the first 3 rounds

when the last time we went 3 straight nikkas?

dawg shut the front door
let white america have their dawg, man if he balls who cares? if he busts - honestly, who cares? noone knows whos gonna do what

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
dawg shut the front door
let white america have their dawg, man if he balls who cares? if he busts - honestly, who cares? noone knows whos gonna do what
fukk what you talkin about i wanna win

i want players that will put fear in hurts/mahomes/burrow eyes

this cac don't do it for me nikka now keep it moving