No Mo' Taco's in the War Room! Dallas Cowboys 2023 draft thread

Who will be picked at 27

• Total voters

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
and i mean we were always drafting a tight end second or third. McCarthy job is on the line he not walking out the top 3 rounds empty handed. That was never realistic. We traded for a wide receiver and we know McCarthy talk on running the ball is cap cause he never did it in green bay.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
There was no consensus best TE for starters. Teams boards differ, I mean the fact they passed on Mayer, musrgave, LaPorta and Washington means they likely weren't serious about take a TE in the first. Moving up to grab Carter would've cost us multiple draft picks you're acting as if this team doesn't have depth issues and can just give away assets.
Man, fuhk multiple picks down the line. This team has to compete this year. Im talking trying to win the championship. I dont give a fuhk about next year. Should have tried to move up for Carter.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kraft and Washington are still on the board in the 3rd? :jbhmm:
I guess the Boys arent the only ones with questions.

Edit: Kraft just went to GB. They went back to back TEs?

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Go root for the Texans like you said you would.
:camby:
Shouldn't you be in another thread watching the Warriors beat the shyt out of your cac center and send you home :scust:

A Sacramento Kings fan. You're entire family should be ashamed :scust:

Where was your mother when this was happening? Did she RAISE you to be a kings fan?

CSO-2972_ReportChildAbuse_K-3.PNG

I'm calling right now to report what she did to you. Aint no statue of limitations on crimes against children :scust:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Shouldn't you be in another thread watching the Warriors beat the shyt out of your cac center and send you home :scust:

A Sacramento Kings fan. You're entire family should be ashamed :scust:

Where was your mother when this was happening? Did she RAISE you to be a kings fan?

CSO-2972_ReportChildAbuse_K-3.PNG

I'm calling right now to report what she did to you. Aint no statue of limitations on crimes against children :scust:
Leave my mother out of this. She's no longer alive.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
anybody thinking dude was drafted for any reason

other than filling the clean cut american looking white boy quota

you are kidding yourself
But hendershot and Ferguson have the look too :patrice:

Bro doesn’t look as authentic athletic as those analytics say but one thing I know for sure, Dak gonna spam the football football to his TE so he gonna get numbers regardless

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I swear the entire league knows our draft sheet.
All of these teams jump us before our pick.