No Mo' Taco's in the War Room! Dallas Cowboys 2023 draft thread

Who will be picked at 27

• Total voters

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I see people trying to compare this pick to Taco. They're not the same at all. Play different positions and Mazi doesn't have issues with his motor. He plays hard. I ain't mad at this pick at all.

Addressing the DT position with a 1st round pick has been long overdue. It's nice to finally see this team invest in S/DT after we been trash at those positions for so long.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Pick of need. Im alright with it. :manny:
You said Zeke needed to be cut.

You alright with us drafting Michigan players.
ihc_helpline-1.png

Make the call breh. Don't be ashamed. shyt I was on the phone with them a week straight when Washington drafted Doctson :mjcry:

When the Spurs lost in 2013 I had them come and put a parental lockout code on nba tv to keep me from watching games 6 and 7 again :mjcry:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
If Mazi was the same player but played for Georgia or Alabama instead of Michigan, there would be 0 doubt with this pick
I wanted Porter but I am fine with this pick on paper. But...their is no worse "on paper" team than the dallas cowboys. :francis:

I'm 100% off this "this guy has this skillset or does this for another team and it will translate" type of thinking and more on the "let me see what he do when he going up against an nfl caliber center and guard" type tackle.

The good news for us is I do think this defense is legit enough that we DONT need Mazi to be great. We DONT need him to be a star. We just need him to help the defense go from 2nd and 6th to 2nd and 8 so we can put our best pass defense on the field. If he don't do anything but that, this is a home run pick. I don't even care about his numbers or sacks or none of that shyt. Help the defense get to 2nd and 8 or 2nd and 7. That's it. mission accomplished.