no man should have more than two games in his collection!

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Judging would be saying I don't think he should be allowed to do what he does
Speaking on reality is what I did, he or you don't have to like what I said, but that doesn't make it any more or less true. Dude has an unhealthy way of dealing with his problems in life by HIDING behind a bunch of dumb shyt
I've watched this dumbshyt play out over the years, not sure when the fukk you started posting here
Welcome to the conversation I guess :camby:

What he has done is tell himself "I don't need necessities"
Its easy for adults to look at the next man and be like "thats his problem" but I'm not cold like that :manny:
Before The Arcadium came to ryse, there was this place called The REc Room where nikkaz wasn't straight up pussies like most of you here today.
WE saw his issues, and tried to give him good advice to help deal with his emotional issues
What you see today, is very different from the near death poster who I will call Eeyore
images

My homey winb is/was far from healthy "mentally" at one time. Has seemed to turn a corner over the last year?
I'm truly happy for him, but he hasn't made it all the way back yet. And I'm not gonna encourage him to be content with this half-life mod he has created for himself. Thats all I'll say to you because as you can see I have this next reply I need to handle...

Bruh STFU :russ: You been repeating this same "outlook on life" for years now bruh. You do not have a handle on LIFE
I'm not gonna repeat all the dumbshyt you posted already in previous threads, but its a life of a loner
Your the type of dude to be found 3months after you died.. in your apartment.
Thanksgiving goes by, you the type to eat a happy meal while your entire family is 2 blocks down the street having a good ol' time.

I don't want to bash you wimpy, I want you to actually recover. I really do, seen you posting for years, I would honestly get JOY out of seeing you happy. Real happiness tho bruh, not this bullshyt "I'll just masturbate til I'm 60" mentality you have embraced. And while I'm alluding to girls, its deeper than that and at least WE know that (me and you). Just look at it like this, I'll talk my shyt. But when it comes down to it, I am this nobody who is in your corner hoping you reach the mountaintop sooner than later. You can't reach that point by having a bunch of clowns telling you its cool to embrace the hermit crab culture na mean. You don't have to become an extrovert. But there is a line somewhere. You act like there isn't one, and thats bullshyt :ufdup:
Why would I care if I'm found three months after I died? I'm dead at that point. To me happiness is only having to answer to myself. I'd rather be free and alone than embraced but enalaved. You? You pick embraced but enslaved because you with things like children and a woman have to do for them and answer to them and the thing about human beings is at some point they get used to having something and don't even really appreciate it. After a while jr doesn't appreciate getting a new toy he just expects it. Ya girl expects the dates and gifts. Feels entitled to it.

Surround yourself with entitled leachers and tell yourself you're loved if you want to. I'll continue to work hard and only have to spend my money on me alone.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Why would I care if I'm found three months after I died? I'm dead at that point. To me happiness is only having to answer to myself. I'd rather be free and alone than embraced but enalaved. You? You pick embraced but enslaved because you with things like children and a woman have to do for them and answer to them and the thing about human beings is at some point they get used to having something and don't even really appreciate it. After a while jr doesn't appreciate getting a new toy he just expects it. Ya girl expects the dates and gifts. Feels entitled to it.

Surround yourself with entitled leachers and tell yourself you're loved if you want to. I'll continue to work hard and only have to spend my money on me alone.
what in the fukk are you talking about?

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
OP is a boring, broke cac. I would seriously hate to go to this nikkas house.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

What you NEVER do is go into how/why you got to this place. So the pain is still very real for you
And instead of confronting that pain, you carry yourself this way. I've been hurt, and have felt like you at times. But I snapped out of it :manny: Yes, in life people will leach off of you, everyone will. But you saying my family, my kids? Bruh, what you are not grasping is what GOD is bruh. What is GOD?
This mythical being in outerspace that creates life with even his farts? I was never taught that
But you know what they do say about what GOD is? They say GOD is GOOD, GOD is LOVE.
They not talking about a being acting good, or showing love.. They are saying GOD IS GOOD, GOD IS LOVE
When you act nice to somebody, your being GOD. When you show love, you are showing GOD
Now how can that be? WTF is Courtdoggy talkin about now :wtf:
I broke up with my misses damn near a decade ago, then started living life for me, but being an introvert.
Clubs, I slanged all types of shyt, was in all the "in" crowds. I'd hustle to DJ's of the major radio stations in DC (PGC & WKYS) would get in free to club LOVE VIP every weekend. Sounds nice and glamorous right?
Had the baddest bytches I ever came across, blah blah blah.
But I had a moment one day, laying in a bed with a bad ass bytch. And you know what I realized?
I had more fun playing dolls with my 2 & 3yr old than I did all that partying. Partying was fun, but couldn't even register as comparable to what its like just enjoying quality time with your loved ones.
I don't mind if my kids need to "LEECH" off of me, I want them to grow up and be as self sufficent as you seem to be. But I'll be in there corner, I won't be too worried about myself that I no longer care about the next man, the next woman, the next child. When you actually start to help others winb, you will feel a satisfaction that you haven't felt in a loooong time bruh. What you need, is a little more GOD in your life bruh bruh.

And I'm not saying go to church, not saying become religious. Even an atheist can agree that doing good is cool. They just ignorant to the fact that is what GOD is all about. Somebody showed you the devil one day, and sadly when people show others the devil? (not good) what is usually the reaction?
If its fukk me, then its fukk YOU TOO nikka!!! :birdman:
Be nice to people, and don't have expectations of them returning the favor. Your good deeds can and will set an example for others to follow. Tru Story
What's the purpose of you tagging me nikka? :beli:
I heard you a candidate for hole in the nose surgery :leon:
what in the fukk are you talking about?
Basically what he's saying is if Extinction Level Event were to happen, he'll be like "Extinction Level Event's happen everyday b" :manny:
OP is a boring, broke cac. I would seriously hate to go to this nikkas house.
For some reason I laughed my ass off at this reply :tu: