no man should have more than two games in his collection!

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
sum real shyt :salute:do what makes you happy breh
But thats not life, thats a waste of a life. Imagine having a child, then you see them say "I don't care for relations with anyone of this world. I just want to play video games all day and nothing else"

You'd look at your kid like :patrice: while you tell his mother "Try not to cry in front of the boy this time" as you both leave wondering what did you do wrong in his upbringing :dwillhuh:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps
But thats not life, thats a waste of a life. Imagine having a child, then you see them say "I don't care for relations with anyone of this world. I just want to play video games all day and nothing else"

You'd look at your kid like :patrice: while you tell his mother "Try not to cry in front of the boy this time" as you both leave wondering what did you do wrong in his upbringing :dwillhuh:

:whoa:

but you're not even talking about playing these games at the same time.. just having them

you could own and play 1 game all day.. you could own 25 and play once a week :manny:

but i agree with playing games all day.. that's no good :patrice:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama

keyword i used was "happy" if @winb83 is truly happy with how his life is then who's to say anything different?? everybodys definition of "life" is different. somp ppl with seemingly the most fulfilled, action packed lives arent really "happy" hell some people would probably envy ol boy cuz he can sit and play games all day.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
keyword i used was "happy" if @winb83 is truly happy with how his life is then who's to say anything different?? everybodys definition of "life" is different. somp ppl with seemingly the most fulfilled, action packed lives arent really "happy" hell some people would probably envy ol boy cuz he can sit and play games all day.
See, this is the type of shyt you see because of the internet.
In the real world, a person like that is called a bum and/or weirdo

Its not healthy, and you can't find happiness in a life of videogames and thats it
I could give a fukk what dat nikka SAID, thats not reality because I live in it :manny:
And since I know a lil about his "story" I'll just say this dude didn't arrive to his conclusion from a happy place
Its more of a retreat from the cruel mean real world. This mentality is how Cat-Ladies are born :stop:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
See, this is the type of shyt you see because of the internet.
In the real world, a person like that is called a bum and/or weirdo

Its not healthy, and you can't find happiness in a life of videogames and thats it
I could give a fukk what dat nikka SAID, thats not reality because I live in it :manny:
And since I know a lil about his "story" I'll just say this dude didn't arrive to his conclusion from a happy place
Its more of a retreat from the cruel mean real world. This mentality is how Cat-Ladies are born :stop:
well if breh finds solace in his games from this cruel mean real world then more power to him :yeshrug:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
i only have GTA 5 and thats it and i traded NCAA 14(trash) for it and paid cash the rest. i just cycle my games and only get the big ones like gta, ncaa and red dead etc.

if your a man with countless games from years ago not only are you a hoarder but i bet you have semen stains on your boxers from over wear and over beat-age

seriously though all you need is 1-2 games if you have a life. to each their own but im only like 30% thru GTA and already weeing off of it.

games are just games....

word real men care what other real men have in there collections. :stopitslime:

you sounding real moist you care what color my socks are mother fukker.