no man should have more than two games in his collection!

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Threadstarter posts like he has autism but props for the Jet Moto reference..

:laff:

:deadmanny:

Last edited:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I've got classics upon classics in my collection... I don't really play video games at all much anymore, but it is nice to be able to pop in GTA2 on the dreamcast if I am bored and high...

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You really thought it was a good idea to make a thread like this in a sub-forum called "the ARCADIUM" did you? like, you honestly thought that "yea... I'm gonna blow these nikkas minds with this shyt" (n/h) before you clicked that new thread button did you? You didn't think this over.... brainstorm, proof read or nothin?

take this one star btw
:pachaha::deadmanny:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
See, this is the type of shyt you see because of the internet.
In the real world, a person like that is called a bum and/or weirdo

Its not healthy, and you can't find happiness in a life of videogames and thats it
I could give a fukk what dat nikka SAID, thats not reality because I live in it :manny:
And since I know a lil about his "story" I'll just say this dude didn't arrive to his conclusion from a happy place
Its more of a retreat from the cruel mean real world. This mentality is how Cat-Ladies are born :stop:

niga your screenname is ps4 and the only thing you do on this board is talk about video games 24/7...who are you to judge that nikka?...nikka :stopitslime:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
But thats not life, thats a waste of a life. Imagine having a child, then you see them say "I don't care for relations with anyone of this world. I just want to play video games all day and nothing else"

You'd look at your kid like :patrice: while you tell his mother "Try not to cry in front of the boy this time" as you both leave wondering what did you do wrong in his upbringing :dwillhuh:
:comeon: The fukk are you talking about?

We are talking about time... in the context of disposable income.

So if an individual does what he needs to do in regards to responsibilities... than yes, "Do what makes you happy"

I think we all agree that wasting your life away, neglecting necessities is ridiculous.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
See, this is the type of shyt you see because of the internet.
In the real world, a person like that is called a bum and/or weirdo

Its not healthy, and you can't find happiness in a life of videogames and thats it
I could give a fukk what dat nikka SAID, thats not reality because I live in it :manny:
And since I know a lil about his "story" I'll just say this dude didn't arrive to his conclusion from a happy place
Its more of a retreat from the cruel mean real world. This mentality is how Cat-Ladies are born :stop:
Who are you to tell another man what he should or shouldn't do with his life? The problem with people like you is you see the world through your own narrow lens and can't be in the presence of something different than you and respect it.

You'll never find happiness external to yourself. Any supposed happiness you do find outside yourself is both temporary and conditional.

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
i cant take any advice on what any man should or shouldn't do from a dude pushing 5000 posts on a message board that's only been around for a year

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
niga your screenname is ps4 and the only thing you do on this board is talk about video games 24/7...who are you to judge that nikka?...nikka :stopitslime:

Judging would be saying I don't think he should be allowed to do what he does
Speaking on reality is what I did, he or you don't have to like what I said, but that doesn't make it any more or less true. Dude has an unhealthy way of dealing with his problems in life by HIDING behind a bunch of dumb shyt
I've watched this dumbshyt play out over the years, not sure when the fukk you started posting here
Welcome to the conversation I guess :camby:
:comeon: The fukk are you talking about?

We are talking about time... in the context of disposable income.

So if an individual does what he needs to do in regards to responsibilities... than yes, "Do what makes you happy"

I think we all agree that wasting your life away, neglecting necessities is ridiculous.
What he has done is tell himself "I don't need necessities"
Its easy for adults to look at the next man and be like "thats his problem" but I'm not cold like that :manny:
Before The Arcadium came to ryse, there was this place called The REc Room where nikkaz wasn't straight up pussies like most of you here today.
WE saw his issues, and tried to give him good advice to help deal with his emotional issues
What you see today, is very different from the near death poster who I will call Eeyore
images

My homey winb is/was far from healthy "mentally" at one time. Has seemed to turn a corner over the last year?
I'm truly happy for him, but he hasn't made it all the way back yet. And I'm not gonna encourage him to be content with this half-life mod he has created for himself. Thats all I'll say to you because as you can see I have this next reply I need to handle...
Who are you to tell another man what he should or shouldn't do with his life? The problem with people like you is you see the world through your own narrow lens and can't be in the presence of something different than you and respect it.

You'll never find happiness external to yourself. Any supposed happiness you do find outside yourself is both temporary and conditional.
Bruh STFU :russ: You been repeating this same "outlook on life" for years now bruh. You do not have a handle on LIFE
I'm not gonna repeat all the dumbshyt you posted already in previous threads, but its a life of a loner
Your the type of dude to be found 3months after you died.. in your apartment.
Thanksgiving goes by, you the type to eat a happy meal while your entire family is 2 blocks down the street having a good ol' time.

I don't want to bash you wimpy, I want you to actually recover. I really do, seen you posting for years, I would honestly get JOY out of seeing you happy. Real happiness tho bruh, not this bullshyt "I'll just masturbate til I'm 60" mentality you have embraced. And while I'm alluding to girls, its deeper than that and at least WE know that (me and you). Just look at it like this, I'll talk my shyt. But when it comes down to it, I am this nobody who is in your corner hoping you reach the mountaintop sooner than later. You can't reach that point by having a bunch of clowns telling you its cool to embrace the hermit crab culture na mean. You don't have to become an extrovert. But there is a line somewhere. You act like there isn't one, and thats bullshyt :ufdup: