no man should have more than two games in his collection!

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i only have GTA 5 and thats it and i traded NCAA 14(trash) for it and paid cash the rest. i just cycle my games and only get the big ones like gta, ncaa and red dead etc.

if your a man with countless games from years ago not only are you a hoarder but i bet you have semen stains on your boxers from over wear and over beat-age

seriously though all you need is 1-2 games if you have a life. to each their own but im only like 30% thru GTA and already weeing off of it.

games are just games....

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
What's the difference in entertainment? There's always negative connotations associated with gaming for some reason. :mindblown: You're here on this board a lot, you have 4.6k posts. I mean what's the difference?

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
What's the difference in entertainment? There's always negative connotations associated with gaming for some reason. :mindblown: You're here on this board a lot, you have 4.6k posts. I mean what's the difference?
you still playing Jet Moto?

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Yeah I guess if someone has more than two games that means they're a hoarder
the-wire-o.gif

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
You really thought it was a good idea to make a thread like this in a sub-forum called "the ARCADIUM" did you? like, you honestly thought that "yea... I'm gonna blow these nikkas minds with this shyt" (n/h) before you clicked that new thread button did you? You didn't think this over.... brainstorm, proof read or nothin?

take this one star btw

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
you still playing Jet Moto?

I've never played it. But what I do have is a lot of games. I have steam and I've purchased through the years and you can't really get rid of them when you purchase them. 6 years of Steam it's gonna happen. :manny:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
i only have GTA 5 and thats it and i traded NCAA 14(trash) for it and paid cash the rest. i just cycle my games and only get the big ones like gta, ncaa and red dead etc.

if your a man with countless games from years ago not only are you a hoarder but i bet you have semen stains on your boxers from over wear and over beat-age

seriously though all you need is 1-2 games if you have a life. to each their own but im only like 30% thru GTA and already weeing off of it.

games are just games....
my life is playing games. that's the life i wanna have and do have.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I've never played it. But what I do have is a lot of games. I have steam and I've purchased through the years and you can't really get rid of them when you purchase them. 6 years of Steam it's gonna happen. :manny:

yep...Steam been good to me.

too good.

i have so many games that i feel guilty for only beating them once.
in the past year it's gotten to the point that i have games i like that i have not yet beaten yet are still in the bushes.

i need to get back to my old grind when i used to master a game and beat it before moving on to the next joint.