No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Burke and Will can stay they ass in Eugene.

:mjcry:

Some of the coaching staff too tho low-key. Niccas mic'd up now. They should've been screaming at Will once they saw the clock still running after that illegal call even tho that rule doesn't make sense in the first place.

LJ for having all the talent and his guys not generating pressure since 19' fr.

Knowles for being stubborn.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Step 2 ... shyts like a dream come true

Nj6xXEF.gif

Keep it coming.

Still not hitting like u think it is lol

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Says who? You drunk and heated right now. You aint seein clearly.

Tomorrow mornin you gon wake up and be like 'damn that dude Trust got me again :francis: '

:mjlit:

Nah

I'ma wake up and say damn, my Buckeye's still going to the playoffs and then not only that, I get to revenge watch Todd Downing be promoted to OC & Rodgers get belt to put ass on primetime by a pissed off Bills team come Monday.

Sounds like a good weekend to me :obama:

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Nah

I'ma wake up and say damn, my Buckeye's still going to the playoffs and then not only that, I get to revenge watch Todd Downing be promoted to OC & Rodgers get belt to put ass on primetime by a pissed off Bills team come Monday.

Sounds like a good weekend to me :obama:
You just throwin hateful haymakers now :gucci:

Do that make you feel big? :unimpressed:

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Being an objective bettor allowed me to notice OSU defense has been disappointing most of the year.

It's the same reason why I can't bet on BAMA against an SEC team with a running QB.

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Some of the coaching staff too tho low-key. Niccas mic'd up now. They should've been screaming at Will once they saw the clock still running after that illegal call even tho that rule doesn't make sense in the first place.

LJ for having all the talent and his guys not generating pressure since 19' fr.

Knowles for being stubborn.
Sad thing is I expect nothing less from Day, this is who he is in big games. Mismanagement of crucial 3rd downs, late situations, and timid playcalling. Can't be out here playing with ya damn food.

I've yet to see a full 4 quarters from a Day team vs a quality opponent. shyt is stale man.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Sad thing is I expect nothing less from Day, this is who he is in big games. Mismanagement of crucial 3rd downs, late situations, and timid playcalling. Can't be out here playing with ya damn food.

I've yet to see a full 4 quarters from a Day team vs a quality opponent. shyt is stale man.

Very criminal to not run anymore than they did in the 2nd half too.

Shyt, even if you run it 2 or 3 straight times on that last drive, you at least get a FG off probably. Will was cookin' but sometimes u just gotta like em up & go heads up, even more so when it's better for time MGMT.

Def is never any cohesion from all 3 units. Offense on fire, def ass. Def on fire, offensive stalls. Off & def cooking then special teams do sum'n goofy.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

vsjurii83gud1.png

enjoy the rest of your weekend, my sons
full

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Disappointed in our defense, especially Denzel. I’m not putting the whole game on one player, but damn if he was even just average we win comfortably. He was down right abysmal. I know Jermaine Matthews would not have gotten cooked that bad.

Two good teams played a good game, one point loss on the road to what will likely be the number one team, not going to overreact. We’ll see them in Indy. The biggest loss isn’t even the game but the loss of Josh Simmons. He was likely our most irreplaceable player, especially with his ascension to being a borderline first round level player. We don’t have another tackle on the team on his level, at least they haven’t shown to be yet.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Lets be clear off the rip.

fukk y'all.

Now that I got that outta the way... I dont think your staff understands how elite this offense can be, if you just leaned on the run more. Yea, Oregon left points on the board a couple of times, but that could've/would've been negated by y'all sustaining drives with Treveon and Quinshon. Your pass offense if elite as hell, but your run game is only average.. and that's only because of the lack of using it.

Aiight enough of this shyt.. fukk y'all.

Bigwhite2498

All Star
Daps
Disappointed in our defense, especially Denzel. I’m not putting the whole game on one player, but damn if he was even just average we win comfortably. He was down right abysmal. I know Jermaine Matthews would not have gotten cooked that bad.

Two good teams played a good game, one point loss on the road to what will likely be the number one team, not going to overreact. We’ll see them in Indy. The biggest loss isn’t even the game but the loss of Josh Simmons. He was likely our most irreplaceable player, especially with his ascension to being a borderline first round level player. We don’t have another tackle on the team on his level, at least they haven’t shown to be yet.
:why: Y’all didn’t play Texas :lolbron: but fr yall look pretty decent offensively im surprised how good yalls run game is

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Lets be clear off the rip.

fukk y'all.

Now that I got that outta the way... I dont think your staff understands how elite this offense can be, if you just leaned on the run more. Yea, Oregon left points on the board a couple of times, but that could've/would've been negated by y'all sustaining drives with Treveon and Quinshon. Your pass offense if elite as hell, but your run game is only average.. and that's only because of the lack of using it.

Aiight enough of this shyt.. fukk y'all.

Firstly, fucc u & ya momma.

Secondly, there ain't no way you can tell me Day doesn't still call plays from time to time. There ain't no way in hell Chip didn't wanna run the ball more at some point in that game...