No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Oh and did my own lil preview too.

Gawdeyes droppin' a 50 burger this weekend
full

50 Burger ✅
Judkins going off ✅
Henderson going off ✅
4 seeing da end zone ✅

And unlike myself, the bullets didn't allow a last min garbage time score and pitched the shutout :wow:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Also, it's gonna be scary Hours when Chip actually get into mid season OC shape. Day should've done this a long time ago. Day is nice wit the plays when he wanna be but this just makes the machine run a lot smoother.

Also, Sayin' SZN is loading

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Anyone notice we don’t get laughing daps on every one of our posts anymore now that games are being played? :ohhh:
Imagine being such an emotional female, that you actually care about 'laughing daps' from other dudes

See you in November. Ya'll are gonna shyt the bed again.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Imagine being such an emotional female, that you actually care about 'laughing daps' from other dudes

See you in November. Ya'll are gonna shyt the bed again.
Imagine being such an emotional female that you came in this thread that you weren’t tagged in and got upset about us ignoring your cry for attention for months.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Imagine being such an emotional female that you came in this thread that you weren’t tagged in and got upset about us ignoring your cry for attention for months.
i stop by and check in on my enemy. just like buck fans do in the Michigan thread. stop being such a raging drunk, and sober the fukk up. :unimpressed:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
i stop by and check in on my enemy. just like buck fans do in the Michigan thread. stop being such a raging drunk, and sober the fukk up. :unimpressed:
I don’t make a single post in scUM’s thread. I responded to you because you quoted me because you were triggered by my post. And you’re mad I responded to you quoting me? Make it make sense.