No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
OT

I don't know if It was 4 years of being a backup at OSU or the short time at PSU that broke Julian Fleming.
Julian Fleming

Ghat damn, nikka look like he work at a plant, a deacon, and got two families

It was hot out there but we had a good time.

Did you bring the family or just you ?

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I’ll go back and watch later, but initial observations are that Howard looks about as expected. He isn’t CJ and doesn’t need to be, but his decision making, touch on passes, pocket awareness, and ability to run are all upgrades over last year. Interior OL had to work through some chemistry, which actually makes sense when playing 3 new players there from last year with Donovan out. Defense is pretty much as advertised.

And JJ…… :wow: Saw during warmups he just looks different standing next to every other WR. Pause.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Brandon Williams, Scott Starks and David Richard were the best in the city on the Hazelwood East team :wow:

Think OSU or maybe people at East stopped trying to get guys to OSU after Reggie Germany.

You might have lived by Coach Joyner :patrice:

Last edited:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Brandon Williams, Scott Starks and David Richard were the best in the city on the Hazelwood East team :wow:

Think OSU or maybe people at East stopped trying to get guys to OSU after Reggie Germany.

You might have lived by Coach Joyner :patrice:
I grew up on the north side and went to school in the city. But yeah Reggie Germany flunking out wasn’t great. I don’t think Hazelwood East puts out as many top athletes now tho. If you’re an elite athlete some school like CBC/Chaminade/Desmet will come calling.

MustafaSTL

Daps

These are the run concepts we will like from Chip. Gonna enjoy seeing more of this.