No Land For Old QBs....Will THE Scarlet & Gray Bounce Byke? It's Up in the Air I'm just Sayin: 2024 Ohio State Buckeyes Thread

Will order be restored to this Urban area or will Day play it 2 close to The Vest?

• B1G Chip or Bust!

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Playoffs?!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • OVOJim hunched ova like he 80 dat boi is sick sick sick, how much time scum got? Tick tick tick...

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
I don’t make a single post in scUM’s thread. I responded to you because you quoted me because you were triggered by my post. And you’re mad I responded to you quoting me? Make it make sense.
I’m triggered?

Yea. Sober up. You’re delusional

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Things like this is what Day meant saying Howard is like a run game coordinator. He is really good at reading the defenses so far knowing when to run or pull it. RPO’s will be ran into the ground until stopped, which is very hard to do when ran well.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24

Much better than Hinzman last year.

Bro was eatin' this past Sat. Saw that he had a talk wit the whole gang of slobs too tryna whip em into shape which is why their were hella good blocks in space, out in the perimeter, and good guard play from baby starters. Mfs like Sierrveld was out in da 2nd level handling work for Judkins & em to get in dem lanes.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Bro was eatin' this past Sat. Saw that he had a talk wit the whole gang of slobs too tryna whip em into shape which is why their were hella good blocks in space, out in the perimeter, and good guard play from baby starters. Mfs like Sierrveld was out in da 2nd level handling work for Judkins & em to get in dem lanes.
Yep. Talked about being at Alabama how it’s easy to get complacent against a team like this.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Gotta pull your QB because he was horrendous against Arkansas State?

giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
Chi

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I don't think there's an MSU fan alive that thinks this game will be within 30

Y'all do look better than what a lot of mfs were expecting of y'all so far, I think, albeit the lil almost hiccup against FL Atlantic. The dub vs Maryland was def not on yall list I'm assuming. Should be interesting to see how y'all look again almost OSU legend Bill O Brien and a well coached BC team for a true litmus test
full

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Y'all do look better than what a lot of mfs were expecting of y'all so far, I think, albeit the lil almost hiccup against FL Atlantic. The dub vs Maryland was def not on yall list I'm assuming. Should be interesting to see how y'all look again almost OSU legend Bill O Brien and a well coached BC team for a true litmus test
full

I expect to win vs BC but Chiles is still making some why tf-Type throws and we struggling against FAU's mobile QB.

We won’t be favored in another game the rest of the season besides vs Pur'dont