No Ladies Room

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ladies, don't let these perverts fool you into sending them pics just to prove you're a woman

if you wanna prove youre really a female send me a pm with your government name and social security number. I can take it from there.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Ladies, don't let these perverts fool you into sending them pics just to prove you're a woman

if you wanna prove youre really a female send me a pm with your government name and social security number. I can take it from there.

Dont listen to this illegal immigrant, hes just gonna take your identity and give it to his cousin juanita :shaq:

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: and in a couple of months dudes gonna be wondering why there ain't no females on here

I dunno what scares people about this place so much.

Although I will admit that the 65,987,999 people negging you as soon as you say something to indicate your gender telling you "FCUK OUT OF HERE. YOUS A MAN bytch" your rep got really old really fast when I first came out of lurkdom. Really annoying. And it said Ladies Room on the front so I had no idea why a WOMAN in a WOMAN forum was so infuriating. I was SO confused. lol.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Go outside if you want to chop it up with females.
I could care less if there's females or not, so it's whatever.