No Ladies Room

Mew

Legendary
Daps
I actually saw grace on tagged once too. her old twitter is deleted.

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
men fukk dees hoes..i work with nothing but hoes men..i see hoes everywhere i go men...do u tink we are desperate to come hear and read bytches opinion?? are u carazy eh? just stfu and leave if u want and stay if u want o..chy!

This nikka tellin the truth though, I unlike some of yall losers dont need to have females posting here, i got enough of them outside. nikkaz just wanna simp, what kinda females post on message boards anyway? they probably all fat and ugleh, oh what yall thought Nia longs and Halle berrys were behind these computer screens? :pachaha:

AJ Snow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Queens Borough
smh at nikkas just wanting to simp. text a bytch in real life if you're that desperate for female communication. if they contribute they contribute who gives a shyt. you really think you'll get some grade A p*ssy from a couple lols?

and if you want tit pics that's what JBO is for :ahh:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
This nikka tellin the truth though, I unlike some of yall losers dont need to have females posting here, i got enough of them outside. nikkaz just wanna simp, what kinda females post on message boards anyway? they probably all fat and ugleh, oh what yall thought Nia longs and Halle berrys were behind these computer screens? :pachaha:

smh at nikkas just wanting to simp. text a bytch in real life if you're that desperate for female communication. if they contribute they contribute who gives a shyt. you really think you'll get some grade A p*ssy from a couple lols?

and if you want tit pics that's what JBO is for :ahh:

Seems like yall dont know about that computer love...

[YOUTUBE]41P4jHWRYYQ[/YOUTUBE]

It's real for these kids...very real...:to:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i feel like most of y'all. yes it would be kinda cool to get more females to post here (just because it gives different perspectives. just like getting people from different age groups and cultures is cool.

but i don't see why they need a special board on the forums. board just started and they already want "special status" just cause they got a puss. already want to be put on the pedestal.

like i said, i feel like most people in this thread, if they come, welcome and your contributions are appreciated. besides that, you aren't "special".

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
If women wanna post then just post, it doesn't matter what the board is called. Why do you think guys posted in the old TLR despite it being called The Ladies Room. Because they wanted to, you can do the same. Don't be afraid, you are welcome here.

Strike-Wun

Lion-O Ritchie
Supporter
Daps
I'm all for a ladies room... Call that shyt "The Kitchen"

:krs:

iT5Sk.jpg

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin