no koon..but Alek Wek gotta be the most ugliest model on earth..

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Is that the same Malian n!gga who got his card pulled by Geoffrey Chaucher and then backed out of a fight that he called for.... and then gave the wrong Burger King address to GC

GTFOH

I dont know about that drama because I wasnt on sohh that long before the coli was created but that nikka Mook was talking shyt to Zilla on cbox and banning him so Zilla took it to the coli and roasted that fakkit and posted his pics and I guess bk banned zilla.

Yet mook talk shyt to everyone on here :smh:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
DAAAAAAAMN, that hoe is ugly

I swear they just grabbed some random chick out of a mud hut, brushed the flies off her face, threw some designer threads on her and called that shyt a model.....fukk outta here

Z8ftG.gif

emoney

custom user title
Daps
any other time, I'd agree with u but :comeon:

the reason why Alek is ugly is because her huge features are too big for her small face and she has an odd shaped head.

There are other african models, the same complexion as Alek with wide noses and big lips that are beautiful.

But Alek is pretty? :usure:

and I'm one of the most pro black mugs on this bytch breh.

yea with Alek Wek..these are reasons why she's ugly IMO

• she has no T&A
  • she's just tall with no shape
  • she doesn't look good with hair (she should stay bald)
  • red lipstick is a no-no for someone with her dark skin tone (as it just exaggerates her already full lips)
  • her style is wack
  • facial expressions are :scusthov

that's all I can think of as of right now

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I dont know about that drama because I wasnt on sohh that long before the coli was created but that nikka Mook was talking shyt to Zilla on cbox and banning him so Zilla took it to the coli and roasted that fakkit and posted his pics and I guess bk banned zilla.

Yet mook talk shyt to everyone on here :smh:

Yea we thought there was gonna be some beef down in Dallas but somebody was scared. G Chaucher is a vet (an actual military veteran) and Zilla was/is some snot nosed Quran carrying punk from Senegal or Mali who was gonna call his cousin Abdullah when the beef got hot loll

YBE

Banned
Daps
Its a low key dis by CACs. They are saying THIS is african beauty.

They doing the same shyt with precious

vfeb.jpg

It's disgusting.

For real, they do it on some "this is how yall black people really look like :youngsabo:" I see em

I was just about to come in here and mention the CAC connection. She was pushed as the standard for black beauty on the world fashion stage for years.

Cacs think they slick :beli:

I knew that bytch was ugly when i was 10. All the beautiful, gorgeous dark skin girls in Africa, South America, North America & the Caribbean and they choose a bytch that looks like an extra from Predator? :rudy: