no koon..but Alek Wek gotta be the most ugliest model on earth..

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
what pure african doesn't look like this :pachaha:

08_oluchi_onweagba_09.jpg

joellek.jpg

RFK+Center+Ripple+Hope+Awards+Dinner+Arrivals+hyzFOQqqDaKl.jpg

genevieve-NNAJI.jpg

images

xbn0gp.jpg

Those ones you god damn cac fakkit.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Lewis Black, why are you arguing with that self hating gimmick he/she troll fakkit Sierra Mist? That thing has an agenda everytime it enters a thread. That filth post things to get any reaction. Once it sees that you are getting more annoyed by what it's doing, it'll keep pushing you.

Daps
Reppin
Sup Sweet Thang!
She is very editorial which works well for the fashion industry. However, if I were to wake up looking like Alec Wek, I would not like it very much.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
But yeah Alek Wek is ugly....nothing to do with her complexion either.

Its another african model the same complexion as Alek and she is beautiful. I forgot her name though.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
she is really pretty....but the "white man" got ya nikkas brain washed to believing European beauty (Long stringy hair, Light skin, and Flat asses) are the way to go.....she ugly cuz she dont look like Kate Uptown.....I bet if Alek Wek did the fukking catdaddy in a bathing suit.....that shyt would have like 3 views on youtube......Yall make me sick

any other time, I'd agree with u but :comeon:

the reason why Alek is ugly is because her huge features are too big for her small face and she has an odd shaped head.

There are other african models, the same complexion as Alek with wide noses and big lips that are beautiful.

But Alek is pretty? :usure:

and I'm one of the most pro black mugs on this bytch breh.

YBE

Banned
Daps
All the bad ass bytches in that "Eritrean/Ethiopian" thread on JBO & this bytch is supposed to representative of pure black beauty :huhldup:

I see you Cacs :stopitslime:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Lewis Black, why are you arguing with that self hating gimmick he/she troll fakkit Sierra Mist? That thing has an agenda everytime it enters a thread. That filth post things to get any reaction. Once it sees that you are getting more annoyed by what it's doing, it'll keep pushing you.

It's disgusting.

All the bad ass bytches in that "Eritrean/Ethiopian" thread on JBO & this bytch is supposed to representative of pure black beauty :huhldup:

I see you Cacs :stopitslime:

For real, they do it on some "this is how yall black people really look like :youngsabo:" I see em

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I was just about to come in here and mention the CAC connection. She was pushed as the standard for black beauty on the world fashion stage for years.

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

emoney

custom user title
Daps
zilla got banned for roasting that bytch ass nikka mook when mook talk shyt to everyone??? :aicmon:

Hopefully its not forever....zilla is one of the realest muthafukkas on this bytch. :smh:

Is that the same Malian n!gga who got his card pulled by Geoffrey Chaucher and then backed out of a fight that he called for.... and then gave the wrong Burger King address to GC

GTFOH