no koon..but Alek Wek gotta be the most ugliest model on earth..

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
she is really pretty....but the "white man" got ya nikkas brain washed to believing European beauty (Long stringy hair, Light skin, and Flat asses) are the way to go.....she ugly cuz she dont look like Kate Uptown.....I bet if Alek Wek did the fukking catdaddy in a bathing suit.....that shyt would have like 3 views on youtube......Yall make me sick

Get out of here you CAC troll.

Btw OP, recognizing a woman as ugly does not make you a c00n. Anyone with eyes can see that this woman is physically unattractive.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
what pure african doesn't look like this :pachaha:
lmao word?
she is really pretty....but the "white man" got ya nikkas brain washed to believing European beauty (Long stringy hair, Light skin, and Flat asses) are the way to go.....she ugly cuz she dont look like Kate Uptown.....I bet if Alek Wek did the fukking catdaddy in a bathing suit.....that shyt would have like 3 views on youtube......Yall make me sick

Most black men still want women with curves, plus the stereotype is black men like fat women. As much as people like to say black guys are conditioned by the white man I don't see black dudes with blonde haired Swedish models on their walls. I don't see black men budging from the body type of a voluptuous woman. She doesn't look good. Black people can never define black ugliness and because of that you can never truly define black beauty. Imagine if white people said "those white girls that look like witches with pale skin, unhealthy stringy hair, and long beak noses aren't ugly. Black people just want you to think it's ugly because they conditioned you to like curvaceous women with warm tanned skin and thick healthy hair." You can't have beauty without ugliness. Alex Wek doesn't have a curvaceous body anyway so your point is invalid.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
The fukk you talking about word :beli: When I lived In NY africans looked nothing like that.

Depends on what country you're talking about. Africa isn't a monolithic group. It's a whole continent. Germans, Italians, Greeks, Polish, Spanish and Russians don't all look alike do they?

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Shes playing herself.
Alek-Wek.jpg

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what country you're talking about. Africa isn't a monolithic group. It's a whole continent. Germans, Italians, Greeks, Polish, Spanish and Russians don't all look alike do they?

That's all good and well but why did you cosign this statement which says "all pure africans look like this"

what pure african doesn't look like this

Golgo13

Rookie
Daps
lmao word

Most black men still want women with curves, plus the stereotype is black men like fat women. As much as people like to say black guys are conditioned by the white man I don't see black dudes with blonde haired Swedish models on their walls. I don't see black men budging from the body type of a voluptuous woman. She doesn't look good. Black people can never define black ugliness and because of that you can never truly define black beauty. Imagine if white people said "those white girls that look like witches with pale skin, unhealthy stringy hair, and long beak noses aren't ugly. Black people just want you to think it's ugly because they conditioned you to like curvaceous women with warm tanned skin and thick healthy hair." You can't have beauty without ugliness. Alex Wek doesn't have a curvaceous body anyway so your point is invalid.

:jawalrus:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:snoop:

I looked through a ton of pictures trying to save her...but...

she's ugly :lolbron::manny: