No funny shyt but how are so many dudes fr bad at grocery shopping/shopping in general?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
It boggles my mind fr

Like they even got big ass signs telling you what’s in what aisle :dahell:

Real shyt brehs, I grew up mainly with my mom, sister, aunt and cousins. Do nikkas really not know how stores work/how to find products? :dahell:

Why am I seeing so many tweets/tik toks about men in general being ass navigating stores???

My homeboy who admits he’s bad at it said his mom did all the shopping growing up and the only time he’s in the store now is with his girl and she runs that :dahell: is that the story for most?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
As a man living alone - how much stuff do you need?

Its not like youre a woman feeding an entire family

Get your water.... get your eggs.... get your bread.... get your bacon... get your pancakes... get your fruits... get your spaghetti.

This should take 10 mins... in & out.

Damn nikka y’all really live like this? :dahell: This shyt sound boring as hell man lmao

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
wait this is a thing…how can one be “bad” at grocery shopping???

How the hell can you be bad at grocery shopping when every store layout is pretty much the same. :snoop:

When I was a Instacart shopper a customer told me that the only other male driver she had substituted cornstarch for frozen bags of corn :dead:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Damn nikka y’all really live like this? :dahell: This shyt sound boring as hell man lmao

Yeah I eat out multiple times per week anyway.

I'm not standing over the stove for 3 hours like my grandmother.... I'm accustomed to my plate waiting for me, hot and ready.

I only need breakfast food and late night snacks at the crib.... and endless water.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm personally lost outside of my own personal grocery store. The organization in other stores is confusing and counterintuitive.

For example the second nearest Kroger to me has juice and beer right next to cosmetics. Makes no sense. :francis:

The only thing that's similar in most of them is the position of the bakery and produce.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It boggles my mind fr

Like they even got big ass signs telling you what’s in what aisle :dahell:

Real shyt brehs, I grew up mainly with my mom, sister, aunt and cousins. Do nikkas really not know how stores work/how to find products? :dahell:

Why am I seeing so many tweets/tik toks about men in general being ass navigating stores???

My homeboy who admits he’s bad at it said his mom did all the shopping growing up and the only time he’s in the store now is with his girl and she runs that :dahell: is that the story for most?
Females are just better shoppers , they plan the shieet out , knows which stores haves sales & know when to go at certain stores for in store sales . The best time to go & buy meats is as soon as the store opens because they put out their sale item for that day .

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
You gotta be retarded to have problems grocery shopping, and I mean that with the most respect for mentally handicapped folks, and the utmost disrespect for the people that aren't. Get a cart, start at one side of the store, walk up and down each aisle to the other side of the store, pick up shyt you need, go to check out. By the 3rd, 4th time you've done this, you should have memorized where the stuff you get is.

I swear I don't know how some people stay alive out there. It's got to be scary being so damn stupid.