NO FAP Challenge

ChiefQueen

HBIC
Daps
What you mean smh?:stopitslime:

I shook my head at your one minute man having ass. Some of you dudes need some serious help. Stop jacking off so much, eat clean, drink lots of water, excercise and clear your mind and you won't find yourself nutting in 2 seconds.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I shook my head at your one minute man having ass. Some of you dudes need some serious help. Stop jacking off so much, eat clean, drink lots of water, excercise and clear your mind and you won't find yourself nutting in 2 seconds.
I'm actually practice no Fap, if you read my earlier comment you'd know that. Im.a pescetarian so I eat pretty healthy. I drink water like I breathe air and I work out frequently. My question was how does one deal with over sensitivity. You can't help me with that unless you somehow sprouted a dikk, so mind your damn business and have a nice day.

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm actually practice no Fap, if you read my earlier comment you'd know that. Im.a pescetarian so I eat pretty healthy. I drink water like I breathe air and I work out frequently. My question was how does one deal with over sensitivity. You can't help me with that unless you somehow sprouted a dikk, so mind your damn business and have a nice day.
no homo but wash yo meat breh

get you one of those shower heads you can detach, put the setting on massage and aim that shyt at yo member :russ:

that'll have you desensitized breh lol

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
no homo but wash yo meat breh

get you one of those shower heads you can detach, put the setting on massage and aim that shyt at yo member :russ:

that'll have you desensitized breh lol
Ah. That might work.:ohhh: you mean not just regular washing.

Last edited:

Abayo

Pro
Daps
:damn: it's only been 6 days and I'm about to fukk up
...what do I distract myself with???

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ah. That might work.:ohhh:
it works.
Why not pledge to actually get Some p*ssy :dead:

Guess thats not an option

are you nikkas allergic to p*ssy or something?

no reason for some of y'all to be fapping as much as y'all do :dahell:
lemme ask y'all, on some real... what y'all coming in here hating for? like coming into an AA meeting being like ":childplease:"

if y'all was even hating right you'd see numerous dudes in here, myself included, get p*ssy. i don't know how old y'all is though but i started this fapping shyt when i was young, a lot of us just know consciously we'd be more productive people with more energy without the habit although everyone in here got ranging habits

really i ain't fap that much to begin with anymore, and when i was in relationships fapping was nonexistent. but like i'm trying to say, we can all be better men by not sitting in darkness watching pixels get jiggy jiggy :obama:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
it works.

lemme ask y'all, on some real... what y'all coming in here hating for? like coming into an AA meeting being like ":childplease:"

if y'all was even hating right you'd see numerous dudes in here, myself included, get p*ssy. i don't know how old y'all is though but i started this fapping shyt when i was young, a lot of us just know consciously we'd be more productive people with more energy without the habit although everyone in here got ranging habits

really i ain't fap that much to begin with anymore, and when i was in relationships fapping was nonexistent. but like i'm trying to say, we can all be better men by not sitting in darkness watching pixels get jiggy jiggy :obama:
:manny:

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
I'm already 2 months deep, I'm literally slanging iron bruh, my shyt can rival wesley pipes :stopitslime:

I'm serious, I know yall nikkas like :ohhh::dwillhuh::patrice:

I'm serious though:martin: