NO FAP Challenge

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's most likely propaganda. a lot of "research" is straight misleading, such as "a glass of wine a day is healthy!" i mean, what? their may be health benefits but that's not to say it should be part of everyone's regime. i mean, we don't all live the same with identical habits now do we?

another point i note to logical thinking is that, if this statement were actually true, then why is prostate cancer one of the most PROMINENT cancers among men? i'm sure most men jerk off at least once a week so it's not adding up.
There is a number of factors that can lead to prostate cancer. What people who study this stuff are saying that it decrease the chance not full blown prevents its.
Prostate Cancer Risk Factors - Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF)

What is prostate cancer?

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is a number of factors that can lead to prostate cancer. What people who study this stuff are saying that it decrease the chance not full blown prevents its.
Prostate Cancer Risk Factors - Prostate Cancer Foundation (PCF)

What is prostate cancer?
and i agreed that there are infinite factors already, that's why i always fight the notion that people go with saying "nofap increases your chances of prostate cancer!"

no need for this stuff in this thread imo it gives the wrong ideas to some people.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
What's the purpose of no fap?

loads of things

different for most people , for some guys, no fap helps them get that sparkle back in their eyes, a clear mind, extra energy, more self confidence, the list goes on

from my own experience, im more animalistic and just in general have way more energy than usual , my thoughts are more accurate.

you have to remember tho, most males start fapping by the age of 11-13 and if they stay heavy on fapping they probably wont notice how much better they can be if they didnt fap as much, three faps a month should be ok cause of stress and if lonely :skip: