NO FAP Challenge

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Day 20, I started on Sept 18 before I read this thread

Wet dreams Killin a nikka. I've had a week straight of them:snoop: good news is that I ain't even watch some flicks. Only ig

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I am 100% sure you will masturbate at some point after your 30th birthday, but go ahead and cook, breh.
:childplease: Bet
When you don't release for a long period of time, you end up texting heauxs you have no reason speaking to and you start entertaining old hoes, don't get caught up breh. Releasing can help you avoid some terrible decisions. :ufdup:
that proves you got a lack of control. this is about transmuting that energy so you can succeed in life and get you some high grade women, not women just to have women. :youngsabo:

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
When you don't release for a long period of time, you end up texting heauxs you have no reason speaking to and you start entertaining old hoes, don't get caught up breh. Releasing can help you avoid some terrible decisions. :ufdup:

This trueeeee...

Masturbation saved me from a lot of stupid shyt...

After you hit that :ohlawd:

You start treating bytches like :mjpls:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just get blue balls tryna do this thing

Does that go away after a while?!

Coach me :damn:
ball massages. give em to yourself. or get a woman to :ohlawd: whatever you have access to.

they help circulation, in turn raising testosterone production among other benefits.
Day 20, I started on Sept 18 before I read this thread

Wet dreams Killin a nikka. I've had a week straight of them:snoop: good news is that I ain't even watch some flicks. Only ig
shout out to you for doing well man. i also don't watch flicks anymore (still get urges from time to time but who wouldn't its a old habit) and just keep it to IG thots sometimes lol :ld:

honestly i'm on like day 11 or something, haven't been keeping count as i just plan to make it a lifestyle. haven't had any wet dreams, ain't even been chasing after women in my dreams. wet dreams aren't a absolute, meaning the must happen to everyone... dreams are a representation of the TRUE you... i ain't even looking for women right now with all the shyt on my plate, no time for someone who ain't complimenting my life in more ways than not so guess that's why i don't have no succubi all up in my dream realm :manny:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Only been like 5 hours and im over here like

tumblr_n0n8zwX0D71sdfhwqo1_500.gif

And this chick stunting like a mofo:snoop:

If i could find another way to channel this energy into something else id be aight.

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
Ya breh relapsed yesterday, them JAV movies had me open. That new Nami Hoshino joint was flames. Them PAAGs get me err time

I'm in it to win it tho. Been reading Epictetus stoic writings and it's all bout virtue and self mastery, giving up lesser pleasures for the higher pleasure of vigilance and self control. Back in this bytch, not goin out without a fight :pacspit:

I need to take a break from the herb too, my relationship with it is abusive right now and it makes me horny :snoop: Won't be easy but I gotta do it

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
This trueeeee...

Masturbation saved me from a lot of stupid shyt...

After you hit that :ohlawd:

You start treating bytches like :mjpls:
That's what I'm saying, when you're mad horny and desperate, you end up fukking hoes you wouldn't even entertain in your right frame of mind :scust:

Than you get that pregnancy scare :dwillhuh::to::mjcry:

Don't do it brehs..I almost got GOT with a hoe I would be embarrassed to be seen with in public :wow:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Idk about y'all but I been making more muscle gains in the gym since this challenge. :leon:

Might keep this going permanently. Not even on some "challenge" shyt but moreso on a lifestyle change. I been bodying my workouts lately. :banderas: