NO FAP Challenge

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
You nikkas are pathetic yall can't go one week without touching your meat?

giphy.gif

This post made me feel like a loser, but also motivated me to complete the challenge. :salute:

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
I failed ....was talking dirty to a broad on the phone she started poppin her coochie and was moaning so lovely....so I joined in tried to stop...but.....
:to::to::to:
I don't count it if you're fukking with a chick while beating. That's higher vibration and more fulfilling than rubbing one out to big oily booties streaming on your screen before passing out.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't think you take an L going into this no fap shyt 'cause it's supposed to instill a sense of discipline in you 'cause if you can refrain from beating your meat all the time and learn how to handle arousal and not go crazy, it's a big win for your sexual health. Even though my penchant for masturbating all the time waned when I started getting cheeks, it's only after I found myself wanking to some shyt that had me afraid to look myself in the mirror for a minute did I actually decide to reset myself after a breh told me to just leave myself for like 6-8 weeks and see how I felt about the shyt afterwards.

shyt saved my life, man. :mjcry: Helped me break that cycle.
When I say Ls as with women. You seen my thread.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Almost fukked up, the chick in my dream said she was pregnant so I went in when RAW, lucky I woke before I :ahh:

:damn:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ive actually heard of this before:dwillhuh:. Thought it was bs
it's most likely propaganda. a lot of "research" is straight misleading, such as "a glass of wine a day is healthy!" i mean, what? their may be health benefits but that's not to say it should be part of everyone's regime. i mean, we don't all live the same with identical habits now do we?

another point i note to logical thinking is that, if this statement were actually true, then why is prostate cancer one of the most PROMINENT cancers among men? i'm sure most men jerk off at least once a week so it's not adding up.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
it's most likely propaganda. a lot of "research" is straight misleading, such as "a glass of wine a day is healthy!" i mean, what? their may be health benefits but that's not to say it should be part of everyone's regime. i mean, we don't all live the same with identical habits now do we?

another point i note to logical thinking is that, if this statement were actually true, then why is prostate cancer one of the most PROMINENT cancers among men? i'm sure most men jerk off at least once a week so it's not adding up.

Yeah I took it with a grain of salt, not gonna stop me from doing this challenge I'm onna roll:blessed:

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i've said this many times on thecoli but i'll say it again

once i quit the habit of smoking weed i figured nofap would be in the bag. and boy, it's been a whole lot easier with a clear head. i've had a couple urges and just told them shyts...

:camby:

and once i wake up the next day, i'm extremely glad i did. my life ain't like i want it to be now, but this is giving me the energy to put towards more productive habits and behavior.