We started with what? 20 something....

I'm sure we're down to just a few already :wow:

The power of fap :francis:

chosenaledge13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Adamsville/ATL
UPDATE: Day 1, I went through it with a breeze. No urges or nothing, but can I last two weeks like 10 times before? Once I go through that it'll be a walk in the park.

LOL the freaks coming in about sex. With sex, you still nuttin. If you can have sex without a nut, then help yourself. You gotta build da juice.

Have sex as-long as you don't bust :dame::ufdup:

When you bust while having sex that is technically fapping.

I HAVE WITHDRAWN I'll try again in two weeks. @Phoenix_Knightly23 good luck.

I fell asleep woke up with juice all over me :damn: Had a weird wet dream while I was sleep. So, I gotta start all over:snoop:

My nikka serious question, how old are you?:jbhmm:

Im with the no fap but no sex either? The discipline to not beat ya meat or flick ya clit is beneficial, and leads to better and healthier sexual experiences. You not going six months without nutting either breh, unless you gonna shut down hoes tryna fukk in your dreams :mjlol:

Last edited:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
My nikka serious question, how old are you?:jbhmm:

Im with the no fap but no sex either? The discipline to not beat ya meat or flick ya clit is beneficial, and leads to better and healthier sexual experiences. You not going six months without nutting either breh, unless you gonna shut down hoes tryna fukk in your dreams :mjlol:
I'm 22 :mjcry:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
fukk it, I'm restarting Monday. However, I don't have the urge to fap. Also, it's gone down to like 1 every two days. Now, I gotta implement it in my head that I'm not gonna do it at all. So, I gonna give myself the weekend to figure shyt out. Atleast I'm making incremental progress.

str8up

dial 1900-raekwon
Supporter
Daps
I'm still in it, no problems yet or with sleeping and all that

But I do notice after about 3-4 days I start having a lot more vivid dreams/dreams I can remember

Not really explicit, I just don't usually remember my dreams at all

Other than that I'm feeling great, no urges yet so I guess that's cool. Really just been trying to keep it off my mind and do productive shyt

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
been beasting.

ya there were a few urges but without weed and liquor to fog my judgement it's been easy... play a few video games, read, listen to music instead. it's nothing!

ain't counting the days, just going to go until march even turning down p*ssy just to get myself in top form and detox from all the years i abused the shyt

:takedat:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Day 4. Energy levels are :banderas:. Had the best workout I've had in months earlier this morning, but that could just be cause I'm cycling off preworkout and adding cardio again.

So far this shyt is easy. But I'm working from home next week so we will see.

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Random as hell but I had a dream that I fukked vince mensa's girl and ran the fade afterwards. I don't know why he was in my dream or even what his girl actually looks like. Then I had another dream today I was fukking with a light skin jawn. bytch pulled out a pound abs we spent the rest of the dream getting baked and flying around. I didn't actually bust in my dreams but I'm not really looking forward to wet dreams anyway:scust:

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I won't even front, I fukked up my 2 week streak today. Starting from scratch now. Reinstalled some filters back onto my computer to make it a real hassle to try to get around. Same thing with my phone. Put JBO on the block list :banderas: Not fukkin around with any of that softcore or otherwise titillating shyt