No Facebook = Demented Friendless serial killer

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
. I had a 7/10 flake on me recently because she found out I'm not on Facebook. Also, it's an easy way to approach and ask for numbers, as opposed to real life

Women see Facebook as a barometer as to how well a man is doing in the socializing department. No facebook = friendless serial killer.

The problem with me is i Never did like fb or other social media. I feel like its a effeminate thing to go on fb and update statuses then delete them cause no likes put photos of you to be viewed and thought about by other people. its basically socializing by retarded people.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
. I had a 7/10 flake on me recently because she found out I'm not on Facebook. Also, it's an easy way to approach and ask for numbers, as opposed to real life

Women see Facebook as a barometer as to how well a man is doing in the socializing department. No facebook = friendless serial killer.

The problem with me is i Never did like fb or other social media. I feel like its a effeminate thing to go on fb and update statuses then delete them cause no likes put photos of you to be viewed and thought about by other people. its basically socializing by retarded people.

Lol funny thing I don't have a fb either and this broad I was talking to was thinking I was hiding something.

I have no Facebook, Twitter instagram.

All that ish is lame to me.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
I don't have one and I plan to keep it that way.

People are shocked when they find I don't have one especially for an IT guy.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
The only facebook I love is @Facebook .

I don't use fb, instagram or twitter so i'm used to getting looked at sideways. I don't like idea of people having instant access to me, I like my privacy.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps

You're looking at things the wrong way. You should be thankful, it's an efficient way of weeding out the birdbrains and attention whores.

concise

Veteran
Daps
ehh

I was off of it for years ... recently reactivated it to keep in touch with some new people, refriended some old friends ... other than logging in once every week or 2 to check or send messages, it feels the same. I don't upload a thing nor do I post statuses. :yeshrug:

Holding that (lack of fb) against someone is retarded, tho :yeshrug:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
I check my Facebook, but it's too sterile for me. There's no life to that website.

All the music/news/memes are already dead by the time they make it to Facebook. If it wasn't for stalking my ex's and old friends and comparing our lives, I'd have no use for it. :ehh:

Justice

pathogen
Daps
I'm on FaceBook because I'm a Demented Friendless serial killer.

I understand why people still use it as a social litmus test, but FB stopped being a good at screening people as soon as they stopped requiring a college email address to use it.

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
The only facebook I love is @Facebook .

I don't use fb, instagram or twitter so i'm used to getting looked at sideways. I don't like idea of people having instant access to me, I like my privacy.

makes sense breh :ehh:

Last edited by a moderator: